Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Subject to a formal club statement....

During the phone conversation between TC and the Bowers chairman, TC was told that when he didn't pick the player concerned last season, he should have approached his mum and explained why he wasn't starting. Am I missing something, I had no idea TC was doing the under 12's.

Ever get the feeling you're better off out of it? Just goes to show again that people are regularly treated shabbily in this league.

The player involved is absolute pony !!! I spoke to one of the bowers players who said this kid basically chose when he played . ginger pratt

The ESL management merry go round has started already then....at least we usually wait a couple of weeks...!!

In my opinion if a chairmen makes that sort of request, he knows full well what the response will be.

They always wanna make it look like the Manager jumped, rather than being pushed.

Fellas, the only way to test that theory is to wait and see if the new manager will be subject to the same conditions of tenure.

However, I can tell you I had long chat with the chairman after Saturday's game and he said he absolutely did not want TC to leave.

Jenko....thats how I read into it, but again that is only my opinion...as such a request is pathetic and any Chairmen in their right mind would know this is something the management wouldnt be happy with....and any Manager in his right mind knows that they would rather resign than work under those circumstances.

You cant tell me the Bowers Charimen was shocked and bitterly dissapointed when TC advised that he would be standing down..!!

Hookey..maybe I am wrong and I am not doubting your conversation at all.....but we both know....what people say and do/think are 2 different things..!!

I agree with TIC Hooks. How on earth can the Chairman expect a manager to stay under them conditions? I think it is a very cynical way to get rid of the manager you don't want without actually sacking them. Put the ball in their court and let them jump rather than being pushed!

Don't APSA have the policy of playing x amount of Asian players?

Anyway who is this player? Is he mum noshing the Chairman or does his family put all the money into the club?

Originally Posted By: Jenko
Anyway who is this player? Is he mum noshing the Chairman or does his family put all the money into the club?

As I see it, the chairman has the plans and the drive to make Bowers & Pitsea the best club in Essex but not the money. When I spoke to him on Saturday after the game, he wasn't sure that TC would be staying but that another former manager would definitely not be returning to the club.

The vice-chairman, who has the money, is having his his "ears bent" indoors and is therefore insisting that his stepson starts come what may. That was the ultimatum on Monday and TC walked.

My new information is that the new manager, who was waiting in the wings, has been told and has accepted that the stepson's name must always go on the team sheet first!