Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Subject to a formal club statement....

If i played with the little runt i would knock him out !

i fee l for Barry but the vice chairman has got to be told grow some [****!!****] or feck off !

By the way cowley and scopesy i will be starting saturday ! lol

Out of respect for the club (the little bit I still have) and the individual concerned, I feel that the club, or the individual themselves, should make that announcement as and when they are ready.

Though if they've read this thread they may be having second thoughts!!! laugh

The question is how many current players and potential players will be prepared to sign on for the next campaign given the set of circumstances involved once they hear about it.

Seems to me that this situation might potentially destroy B&P's chance of a successful 2009/10 season well before it starts.

Hookey...if thats the feedback your getting from the players then it must be near the truth..and as other people have mentioned it will certainly be an intersting dressing room next year..!!

As for the Vice Chairmen being told that the boy must play by his wife..........and then passing that onto the chairmen...well it looks like money does talk..!!