Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

So could NGU get upset about this ?

You would have thought so Albs but it does beg the question as to why Horsham would get it in the papers. My money is on it becoming true.

The promoted clubs will know which league Monday I'm advised, full constitution will be released on 26th.

The Horsham YMCA situation breaks The FA's own rules regarding promotion to step 4, it also means we will be directed to the Southern League as a result so there is a case for appeal if we wanted to.

Personally I'm not bothered if it's Ryman or Southern as long as these things are decided fairly on the pitch wink

Originally Posted By: Green Pea
Personally I'm not bothered if it's Ryman or Southern as long as these things are decided fairly on the pitch wink

In my opinion, the ryman is a lot harder league than the southern. Yes the BGB is further to travel but i reckon a bit easier!

What's the deal with horsham groundsharing with ymca and it making a difference which league/division ymca are in?

Its a bloody disgrace and will end in a merger Horsham and horsham ymcafc(2010)

Horsham will pocket all the money from the sale of their ground, don't need to buy a new one just give YMCA some stands.

YMCA will have to fold because its anti muslim and girls and all because of the bloody council.

( that better Krooner?) wink

Most people I have spoken to have a different opinion JJ and favour the Ryman over the Southern for weakness.

Have to agree with you there tsf, and if they promote a team in 3rd to assist another club with their ground issues then it is a disgrace...

Originally Posted By: johnnojudo
Originally Posted By: Green Pea

In my opinion, the ryman is a lot harder league than the southern. Yes the BGB is further to travel but i reckon a bit easier!

And what do u know little boy.....