Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Anyone else been pestered by this bloke !

Yes twice. Once at ash and once with cove. Claimed he was a great player at all these great clubs. Hasnt got any coaching skills and is as quiet as a mouse. The players were cracking up laughing when he came to do a coaching session!

Poor geezer!

haha !!! remember when i was at Godalming who spoke to myself and the reserve team manager who gave him is number. He then proceeded to call him about 20 times in the next 48 hours !

About a year ago i was in the big Comet store in Guildford and he clocked me, decided to follow me around the whole store for the next half hour

Absolute fruitloop !

This guy was brilliant!

Came down didnt say anything , just stood in the corner!! You would think being an "ex pro" he would have a precence about him. He was about 4ft and didnt say a word. Then took our warm up for training. First thing he said to us " dont worry lads i was an ex pro for 20 years".............ok ............ The first thing in warm up was to make us swivel and then sprint lol no warm up!! lucky the squad is full of young players with fit legs. No hamstring injuries!

I do feel for him cause he must really wanna be involved!!

Originally Posted By: Non League Nigel
haha !!! remember when i was at Godalming who spoke to myself and the reserve team manager who gave him is number. He then proceeded to call him about 20 times in the next 48 hours !

About a year ago i was in the big Comet store in Guildford and he clocked me, decided to follow me around the whole store for the next half hour

Absolute fruitloop !

lOVE IS IN THE AIR

Yes the Teddy Boy lookalike was attempting to get in at Knaphill a couple of years ago, with slick back hair he had no chance and he did speak some s**t, that bloke is weird!

Now, I'm TOTALLY confused !

He, (who-ever he is), can't have pestered DFC of late !

• 4 months later...

i think someone should set up a facebok group in honour of him

Can anyone let me know the guys name? My club was approached by someone this weekend "Ken something", want to make sure it's him before we tell him to sling his hook.

Not sure about his full name but his first name was Terry.