Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Anyone else been pestered by this bloke !

Ken ?? Terry ?? Surely not Bates and Venables ?? To be fair, they would know a thing about the game, surely. With Wise and Hasselbank sniffing around the non-league scene, there could be yet another Chelski takeover pending. Before we know it we will all be wearing that yellow away kit.

Suggest we all keep clear of these people. Hold on, phone is ringing - hello - yes, Roman who?

Terry Merrit a complete Walter mitty,the fool invited me to his wedding within half an hour of meeting him,he is very brave over the phone but is a mouse when fronted, told us he played for Chelsea and when i told him Steve finnieston was coming to watch on the saturday the twat jacked in and we never saw him again.

he's fast approaching legendary status and will soon rank up there with the other local loons such as surreylegend :dance (2): and that heshe bearded thing :97: from guildford

Apparently he is assistant reserve team manager at Andover

http://www.andover-fc.co.uk/docs/NewContactUs.htm

'Andover-Fist ?? :chloe:

And out of interest, who's the bearded one from Guildford ? :bolt:

my mates got pestered by him at sheerwater a season and half ago, watched training then tried to tell them what they should do, stood in the corner of the running track the whole time, complete nutter