Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Looks like Bad News for Hartley

Just noticed this on another (RIP Mr Non League) forum.

"From tonight's AGM @ Kent League - should that be BTK League

1. VCD promoted to Isthmian League One North

2. Croydon move sideways to Combined Counties League

3. Fisher Athletic elected unanimously. They will play at Dulwich Hamlet's ground

Jurg, are you going to be there tonight? Be good to see you if you are. Obviously, you are a man "in the know" and , as you don't do b***sh** I look forward to an interesting evening down at Imber Court.

Hello mate. No I won't be there I'm afraid but I'm sure I'll catch up with you at some point soon.

Just from what I heard at the club last night, there will be some interesting talking points tonight, esp surrounding the Croydon situation amongst others.

Ooooooh !

I can't wait until tomorrow !

More scandals and hand-bags ?

looks like we might have 23 teams in the CCL premier next year so what is the point of starting early this season,p1ss up and brewery spring to mind,did the league just exspect Hartley to take this ridiculous decision lying down, as I understand there are a lot of teams against this(and rightfully so)and the AGM was quite heated.

Duncs.

You are quite right about last night, it was heated . Were not happy about Croydon comming across into the league either.we will have to watch this space and see what happened after Thursday of this comming week. it was a shambles.

Yes please, more info needed about what happened yesterday. Is everyone that unhappy about us coming over to the league? (I can understand HW being unhappy, as they thought they were safe, and then discovered that they weren't).

Whats happening next Thursday?

I'm afraid I'm in the dark over this issue, but the term.......

"You Can't Beat City-Hall", springs to mind.

Originally Posted By: Butts HVFC
Duncs.
You are quite right about last night, it was heated . Were not happy about Croydon comming across into the league either.we will have to watch this space and see what happened after Thursday of this comming week. it was a shambles.

I find that unfair on Croydon as a club and presume you are speaking for everybody at HV and not everybody in the CCL.

A couple of points I picked up on, please correct me if they are wrong as it

Can't see it happening, but I know for a fact Dorking FC would NOT take it lying down.

As I said, I can't see it happening......

.... On the other hand DFC have quite a substantial record regarding legal/court issues !