Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Volunteers required to upload news items

Hi,

Do you have a spare half hour or so every few days?

We are looking for volunteers to collect and upload news items to FansFocus.Com.

If you can assist, please reply to this post & I will PM further details and instructions.

Volunteers are required for all leagues - from Premier League to Step 5 leagues (Essex Senior, Hellenic, Western, Kent, SSML, Northern League etc.)

It is simple to assist and each volunteer will have their own login and form to upload the items.

Of course the more time you an volunteer the better, but if you can only afford 30 minutes a week, then that is fine.

By volunteering you will be helping to promote not only your own club, but also your division or league. This will really help the smaller clubs in publicity.

Thank you in advance.

Ian

• 1 month later...

Hi

My name is Rob Stevens and I am a Windsor & Eton supporter in the Zamaretto One South & West Division.

I am a journalism student at Staffordshire University and am willing to volunteer some of my time to help your course if you still need people.

Please write back

Thankyou.

• 3 weeks later...