Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Friendlies w/c 03/08

A few more queries about games this coming week - I can only get out on Tue eve - so apols for missing off Wed/Thu games.

I only know of three on Wed anyhow:-

- Cambo Res vs Finch

- Bedfont v Ashford (Mx) Res

and Warlingham v some odd team at a weird venue ? eek

Tue 4th- most from the last CCL update I think.

Dorking v Whyteleafe 7:45

- is this as well as or instead of the Broadbridge Heath v Dorking game listed in the 'Bulletin'?

Reading Town v Farnham 7:45

Badshot Lea v H&W @ Cherrywood Rd 7:45

Bookham v Frimley G - is this 7:00 at Bisley FC?

Hanworth V v Sheerwater - not sure of KO time?

Knaphill v Ascot Utd 7:00 - anyone know where this one is? Brookwood or running the gamut of HM Armed Forces again? whistle

TALKING OF NEXT WEEK FRIENDLIES. WHEN WATCHING THE DAVE WILSON TROPHY FINAL AT BANSTEAD YESTERDAY, I OVERHEARD (CCL) MOLESEY SUPPORTERS TALKING ABOUT THEIR FRIENDLY AT MOLESEY AGAINST RYMAN PREMIER ASHFORD (MIDDX) ON TUESDAY 4 AUGUST ASSUME KICK OFF IS THE USUAL 7-7.30PM - SHOULD BE AN INTERESTING GAME TO SEE HOW MOLESEY FAIR AGAINST MUCH HIGHER RYMAN OPPOSITION.

Originally Posted By: royals26
A few more queries about games this coming week - I can only get out on Tue eve - so apols for missing off Wed/Thu games.

I only know of three on Wed anyhow:-
- Cambo Res vs Finch
- Bedfont v Ashford (Mx) Res
and Warlingham v some odd team at a weird venue ? eek

Tue 4th- most from the last CCL update I think.
Dorking v Whyteleafe 7:45
- is this as well as or instead of the Broadbridge Heath v Dorking game listed in the 'Bulletin'?
Reading Town v Farnham 7:45
Badshot Lea v H&W @ Cherrywood Rd 7:45
Bookham v Frimley G - is this 7:00 at Bisley FC?
Hanworth V v Sheerwater - not sure of KO time?
Knaphill v Ascot Utd 7:00 - anyone know where this one is? Brookwood or running the gamut of HM Armed Forces again? whistle

Meadowbank will be ready for this game.

We are aiming for an early kick-off, possibly 7:00 !

RE Dorking vs Whyteleafe

Originally Posted By: Big J R

Meadowbank will be ready for this game.

We are aiming for an early kick-off, possibly 7:00 !

... thanks - I didn't check the 'Team News' as advised on the website where it confirms this game replaced the original fixture at Broadbridge H.

... I see also that the HV vs Sheerwater game is now scheduled for 6:30 according to the HV site.

Quote:
Monday - North Greenford Utd v AFC Wimbledon, featuring the first team players that didn't play against Farnborough.

... strangely enough I saw this very fixture March 2003 - probably their record attendance?

NL Directory says it was 985 - sure that was the game I was at - NGU must have made plenty that afternoon.

Originally Posted By: royals26
Quote:
Monday - North Greenford Utd v AFC Wimbledon, featuring the first team players that didn't play against Farnborough.

... strangely enough I saw this very fixture March 2003 - probably their record attendance?

NL Directory says it was 985 - sure that was the game I was at - NGU must have made plenty that afternoon.

I was there as well, pleasant sunny afternoon and a 6-2 win. Hat tricks for Coops and Gavin Bolger from memory. The chairman made a rousing speech in the clubhouse after too!

Question for Knappers fans....Is that the same Bob Pritchard that was at Walton and Hersham about 30 years ago and drove a Vandem plus Princess... If so what a good manager he is....

I have no wish to post on the Whyteleafe Forum regarding this issue other than, the F.A. appointed the referee, who arrived and decided to abandon the game, incidently, a friendly/training match for the benefit of both sides involved.

Incidently, the pitch is being worked on today, tomorrow and Friday and in the Clubs opinion is currently in a far better condition at the present moment than during many games happily passed fit by referee's during last season !

We trust the referee was completely happy with the full match-fee paid to him before he left the ground !!!!