Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

for fecks sake...........

No, I think not, too easy to set you off again by saying the wrong thing Wader. Take care.

Not sure where you get your info from Wader but I hope you're not paying for it.

Can't wait, been a long summer.

Originally Posted By: Wader
especially if only 2 of you are running the show

Wader - I thought the Club had an army of foot soldiers on hand virtually 24/7, that's what I was led to believe anyway. It will be interesting to see what the attendance is tomorrow, don't forget it is a huge game for Woburn too.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Wader - I thought the Club had an army of foot soldiers on hand virtually 24/7, that's what I was led to believe anyway. It will be interesting to see what the attendance is tomorrow, don't forget it is a huge game for Woburn too.

I think 'virtual' is a key word there as they may be internet based only. The problem with having members from all over the world (and who wouldn't want some of them in any event) is that come match day it's difficult to just jet in.

Originally Posted By: Darter
Cliff - Are you bored with nothing to do? I know all about forums, I agree that forums are about banter and fun, as well as factual posting. However, my club and by association, myself as an official of the club have been libelled this week. It's no good wrapping that up as fun. I've seen too much of that on other forums, where the addition of a smiley face at the end of a vicious post is supposed to mitigate the content.John - Loose is not "manic and obsessed", as you put it. He is simply responding to someone else's mania and obsession about a club with which that person has no involvement, and no interest in apart from trying to cause trouble for us wherever he can.

Sal, Hope that you'll forgive some of us for not worrying ourselves too much about the above - after all, lets be honest, it wasn't so long ago that you, Bitch & Uncs were making good use of the old smiley face, eh? - Don't recall you worrying too much then! grinarse

Regards

'Not DIK'

x

Cor voiseur - You're an early bird this morning. I think we're all curious to see how Southill Alexander get on this afternoon in their Bedfordshire League bow, it has been a long pre-season for them with a lot of friendly fixtures but now the serious stuff begins in earnest, Woburn will be no pushovers.

Must admit to not being at all curious about SAFC - how they get on today or any other day - heard lots about them courtesy of a certain chairman already - (they refer to him as the 'fat man' - rather rude I think!)

As to the early bird bit - FA Cup match today and BK's 17th so lots to do

See you later Cliff x

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Well good luck with that, not before time.
There was always a huge buzz at the Bridge when Unc and Nette were there, it must be like any other Football Club these days and will never be the same.

Police surveillence helicopters?

smile

Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup
where you at today Senora Cor?

Laying on the chaise' in a silk............

Ooops football forum................Not watching Bowers v some sort of Windsor/Eton or something! - Daughter has football over in Rayleigh - so will play taxi driver to her instead then packing for Spain!

most people wont be 'that' curious how Southill get on today because most people unlike Clifford have a life, most people dont allow resentment,bitterness and impotent anger to rule their lifes. 556 posts now Rhodes, i really dont know how a family man like you finds the time.