Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

for fecks sake...........

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: britman

AFCKT, I'm not offended at all. This league is the beginning for our Club and it will be an interesting season. Of course, I would like the team to perform well and win the League and Cup we entered for. There's been a lot of posts about people saying we should start lower, etc, etc. But here we are, this is where we are at.

I'm sorry you feel that the League has made some decisions that you don't agree with. However, please be assured that we were just happy to be playing football this season in a 'Step' League since our rejection from the SSMFL application. And were very excited that our application to the BCFL was accepted.

Britman - I see that you have posted again on another's Forum and readily admit that Southill Alexander's application to the SSML was unceremoniously rejected. I think that's the first time I've seen it in black and white in the sense of the Club going away with its tail between its legs and subsequently having to go cap in hand to the Bedfordshire League.

Rhodes, if that post made you feel better, I'm glad. How's the Family, are are you still trolling for women behind her back?

Keeps - What was the Bowers & Pitsea v Hullbridge Sports game like last night, was Baby Keeps given a run out.

Nothing to do with this thread - but as Cliff has brought it up..............

It has fallen on me to inform you that as of Saturday Baby Keeps will no longer be known as 'Baby Keeps' he has stated that as he will be celebrating his 17th birthday he wishes to be known as 'BK' - it's much more befitting of a 'nearly grown up' don't you think? cake

I once made a nice little sum on Ronson shares!! (Only shares I've ever owned..)

Loosely ...Look I have no issues with you at all and am sure you are a decent enough guy,

Sucking up to the middle classes again Cliff.

Loose - Our meeting will have to wait. I'll be bypassing the Carlsberg on my way to a London match on Saturday and then the open air theatre in Regents Park afterwards.

I hear it's full of muggers and people charging

I'm sorry you feel like that John. You didn't say anything like that to me when we met at the Carlsberg not that long ago, when you were still part of the Biggleswade team - in fact you were very welcoming. I'm not really sure why you feel the need to snipe about our club in this manner, but there you go, I should learn not to take people at face value, I guess.

Originally Posted By: Wader

I hear it's full of muggers and people charging

I thought he was talking about London and drug dealers. Plainly a reference to something that you have more in common with Stiffy.

How does your employer feel about your extra-curricular drug selling activities Rhodes?

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
I once made a nice little sum on Ronson shares!! (Only shares I've ever owned..)

I remember this!!! Remember you having a convo with roger about it once!! We used to flog their lighters and gas!!

Loosely - What happened to our truce, like I said I'm sure you are a well meaning guy and your heart is very much in the right place but the impression you portray on here, which tends to come across as arrogant, doesn't do you any favours. Even Wader, in his post above, indicates feeling uncomfortable with you and there's no better judge of character than him.

Don't bother Darter, old Rigor Mortis is just having his version of a giggle. Wader was eulogising about something but it wasn't me. Crack whores, crack dens, something of the sort he visits in London or something. Rigor'll know all about that sort of thing I expect.

So come on Stiffy, wheres the answers, if you want this truce to work you have to come clean and at least put up some sort of defence. Its not just me that wonders whether you should be left in charge of yourself let alone a bit of programme editing.

Originally Posted By: Darter
I'm sorry you feel like that John. You didn't say anything like that to me when we met at the Carlsberg not that long ago, when you were still part of the Biggleswade team - in fact you were very welcoming. I'm not really sure why you feel the need to snipe about our club in this manner, but there you go, I should learn not to take people at face value, I guess.

Oh dear, I didn't know whether to put up a grin or bawling to that reply Sal.

Don't take it all too seriously. It's called banter really and forums are just for the relief of the odd moment of boredom with a bit of banter and humour.

I'll agree that perhaps mine is twinged with a bit of resistance to the constant bombardment of Loose on here. I like you Sal and the Fozzster and I don't know Loose, but I do know that he needs to be reality checked on here from time to time as he does get a bit manic and obsessed.

While he keeps that up I suppose it opens the invitation to respond. And I can't resist that sometimes. As the bishop said to the actress 'take it on the chin' (haha, no pun intended) the forums are for having a dig and a poke as well as discussing the serious stuff. All within reason of course.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Originally Posted By: Darter

Oh dear, I didn't know whether to put up a grin or bawling to that reply Sal.

Don't take it all too seriously. It's called banter really and forums are just for the relief of the odd moment of boredom with a bit of banter and humour.

I'll agree that perhaps mine is twinged with a bit of resistance to the constant bombardment of Loose on here. I like you Sal and the Fozzster and I don't know Loose, but I do know that he needs to be reality checked on here from time to time as he does get a bit manic and obsessed.

While he keeps that up I suppose it opens the invitation to respond. And I can't resist that sometimes. As the bishop said to the actress 'take it on the chin' (haha, no pun intended) the forums are for having a dig and a poke as well as discussing the serious stuff. All within reason of course.

Like Sal & her cronies need reminding of that! evil2

Originally Posted By: Cor...voiseur

Like Sal & her cronies need reminding of that! evil2

Cor voiseur - I'm surprised Sal or Loosely haven't responded to that

Cliff - Are you bored with nothing to do? I know all about forums, I agree that forums are about banter and fun, as well as factual posting. However, my club and by association, myself as an official of the club have been libelled this week. It's no good wrapping that up as fun. I've seen too much of that on other forums, where the addition of a smiley face at the end of a vicious post is supposed to mitigate the content.

John - Loose is not "manic and obsessed", as you put it. He is simply responding to someone else's mania and obsession about a club with which that person has no involvement, and no interest in apart from trying to cause trouble for us wherever he can.

Richard193 - What I can't fathom out is where your involvement with Southill Alexander lies as you follow Basildon United. Good luck at Erith Town tomorrow by the way.