Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

for fecks sake...........

Richard193 - That's only just over 17 a day though, it's nothing. So what is your background in the game then, where does your interest in Southill Alexander stem from.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Richard193 - That's only just over 17 a day though, it's nothing. So what is your background in the game then, where does your interest in Southill Alexander stem from.

Not through being kicked out by them.

Urchin Mentalist - I take it you know Richard193, what game is he playing. Good luck at Sutton United tomorrow, I bet the Club isn't the same anymore without Unc and Nette.

Same fans,same football,many people leave the club at different times you just get on with it.All i care about is 3 points on a saturday,monday or any day.Hopefully we will get them against sutton tomorrow,should be a good day.

As far as spats on here,i am not getting involved,too busy mate,moving in with the missus tomorrow(possibly lol)

Well good luck with that, not before time.

There was always a huge buzz at the Bridge when Unc and Nette were there, it must be like any other Football Club these days and will never be the same.

sorry rhodes but you appear to be under an illusion that people need to explain theirselves to you.

i have a lot of contacts in bedfordshire and particularly in the Beds FA, i can tell you one thing Clifford you will never get another job in football.

Originally Posted By: richard193

i can tell you one thing Clifford you will never get another job in football.

Richard193 - Do you know something I don't, non league football is crying out for individuals willing to roll up their sleeves and offer their services voluntarily all for the love of the beautiful game so I think you're mistaken. Some of us haven't got pound signs in front of our eyes and the 'what's in it for me' attitude which is largely what is wrong with the game today.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Some of us haven't got pound signs in front of our eyes

Maybe you should have........ive found money is well useful for paying bills.

Originally Posted By: loosely
lol. So, you doing any bar work now John?

You seem to mention 'bar work' as some sort of taunt. I see no problem with people who do bar work and would certainly not look down at them or the very hard work they do. Especially when I have a thirst on grin

I have helped three clubs out over the summer who needed various and differing bits and pieces done. 'Bar work' is something I am not unhappy at performing if it is going to help someone out, but I haven't been asked to do that. I have helped one club with their alcohol license though and perhaps that is what you are alluding to. Now you know for sure.

Sorry to have touched such a nerve. It had just been a polite enquiry. Best not to say too much in case I set you off again. All the best Wader.

Asked and answered Loose. Asked and answered.

Now, how many you expecting tomorrow through the old turnstile? And they are old turnstiles - recycled from Brammall Lane. They are well used to collecting various bits of small coinage over their donkeys years of service - and I'm sure they'll do the same for you.

Good, best left there then for now. Have a nice day out in London with your cracked internet dealers or whatever.