Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wembley fever!

TRS

Quiet in here today!

Vase tomorrow - who's going where?

I'm probably going down to Lancing. Looking on the map, it's not far past Worthing United so an easy trip down.

HI TRS, SO YOU'RE GOING TO WATCH DORKING. LANCING IS QUITE A NICE PLACE. YOU FILMING THE GAME ?

VASE MATCHES DON'T HAVE THE SAME APPEAL AS TOP OF THE CCL CLASH EPSOM & EWELL AGAINST CHERTSEY SO THATS WHERE I'M OFF TO SHOULD BE AN INTERESTING GAME.

Quiet in here today!

Vase tomorrow - who's going where?

I'm probably going down to Lancing. Looking on the map, it's not far past Worthing United so an easy trip down.

HI TRS, SO YOU'RE GOING TO WATCH DORKING. LANCING IS QUITE A NICE PLACE. YOU FILMING THE GAME ?

VASE MATCHES DON'T HAVE THE SAME APPEAL AS TOP OF THE CCL CLASH EPSOM & EWELL AGAINST CHERTSEY SO THATS WHERE I'M OFF TO SHOULD BE AN INTERESTING GAME.

Hardly top of the table. 5th and 4th respectively i think!!

We are at home to Ringmer. TRS.....Ringmer have your video (Newhaven 0-6 Cove) on their website forum for all to see and a Newhaven player has commented on the match on their forum. Hopefully the video hasnt given too much away about how we like to play. Although they know i'm a bit of an Eduardo in the box!! :swingingchair:

I'm going to work - bummer :bawling:

TC, you need to get a new job!!

Will take the camera NG, but heavy showers forecast and I don't know if they have any cover. Having said that it's beautiful out there at the moment and really warm! Prefer cup matches at this early stage of the season myself.

TRS.....Ringmer have your video (Newhaven 0-6 Cove) on their website forum for all to see and a Newhaven player has commented on the match on their forum. Hopefully the video hasnt given too much away about how we like to play. Although they know i'm a bit of an Eduardo in the box!! :swingingchair:

Had a look at that johnno, amusing to be termed as 'one of your people' :)

I think the Newhaven player gave away more than the video did!

Good luck today, they are struggling near the foot of the table so I am expecting a home win :top:

The FA Vase takes preference for me today; didn't fancy the trip to Merland Rise to see the Epsom & Ewell v Chertsey game, so I'm doing a quick trip with my son down the M3 to see Farnham Town v Herne Bay. This will be my first visit to the Memorial Ground - hope there is cover, what with the heavy showers forecast...

May I just say what a beautiful ground and pitch Lancing have, though so they should, it also being the home of the Sussex F.A.

I walked on the pitch with the team after the game and it is absolutely superb !!

I understand that they have TWO full-time groundsmen supplied by the Sussex F.A.

Very friendly people, superb food and very courteous bar ladies !

Congratulations to all their staff and Committee.

My understanding is that it is firstly the Sussex FA's headquarters used for county cup competitions and rep games and secondly Lancing FCs rented home. I'm not sure that Lancing FC contribute to anything other than rent of the ground.

Be nice if the Surrey FA could adopt a club every season and fund facilities like Lancing's, put some of our fine money to good use.

Johno, thanks for the 'report'. Hopefully it will help us today.

The first beer is on me when you come to ours :signthankspin:

Hope thats not an illegal approach Tangoed !! ;)

No John, it's not........Think we're well covered in that position now.

It was just an offer of a beer for the friendly advice, if you were ever in our Clubhouse.

Didn't work anyway....they had 12 men :throwupen:

Johno, thanks for the 'report'. Hopefully it will help us today.

The first beer is on me when you come to ours :signthankspin:

Hope thats not an illegal approach Tangoed !! ;)

No John, it's not........Think we're well covered in that position now.

It was just an offer of a beer for the friendly advice, if you were ever in our Clubhouse.

Didn't work anyway....they had 12 men :throwupen:

Funny you should mention the 12 men bit........

Ringmer scored 2 goals in extra time in the space of 5 mins that were way way way off side. The lino just didnt want to get his Fat [****!!****] to Ringmer on a tuesday night!!

My understanding is that it is firstly the Sussex FA's headquarters used for county cup competitions and rep games and secondly Lancing FCs rented home. I'm not sure that Lancing FC contribute to anything other than rent of the ground.

Be nice if the Surrey FA could adopt a club every season and fund facilities like Lancing's, put some of our fine money to good use.

Brighton Reserves also use the ground as their home-ground.