Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 1 Dec

TRS

Carshalton 0-1 Badshot Lea

Surrey Senior Cup

Carshalton were woeful. Attendance 84, not surprised at £9!

T.R.S. Badshot Lea were excellent,against Carshalton who if they were true gents,and want their fans to enjoy the new experience,should give one and all of them back their admission money.Carshalton put out a near first team side.But the evening was spoilt in a way for me before it started,£9 AND £6concessions for a S.S.C. GAME IS A DISGRACE,ARE YOU READING THIS MR.DIPRE,I HOPE SO.I FOR ONE WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN,EXCELLENT PLAYING SURFACE,MUCH IMPROVED FACILITIES,RUBBISH SIDE WITH WRONG ATTITUDE,IF JOLLY DONT SCORE YOU A HAVE NOT GOT A HOPE,BUT DOES HE WANT IT,BADSHOT SURE DID.

Couldn't believe they charged normal price, even Wimbledon only usually charge £6 for SSC! Very shortsighted and rewarded with a sub 100 attendance.

Anyway, some highlights of the game. Although Carshalton were rubbish, Badshot Lea were very efficient and worthy winners:

Surrey Senior Cup

T.R.S. Badshot Lea were excellent,against Carshalton who if they were true gents,and want their fans to enjoy the new experience,should give one and all of them back their admission money.Carshalton put out a near first team side.But the evening was spoilt in a way for me before it started,£9 AND £6concessions for a S.S.C. GAME IS A DISGRACE,ARE YOU READING THIS MR.DIPRE,I HOPE SO.I FOR ONE WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN,EXCELLENT PLAYING SURFACE,MUCH IMPROVED FACILITIES,RUBBISH SIDE WITH WRONG ATTITUDE,IF JOLLY DONT SCORE YOU A HAVE NOT GOT A HOPE,BUT DOES HE WANT IT,BADSHOT SURE DID.

If the prices were so outrageous why did you pay? Or did you only decide they were outrageous after the game didn't live up to whatever expectations you had of it?

We're not running bleeding charities here. Clubs like AFC Wimbledon can afford to lower their prices but, even at £6, they only get one tenth of their average crowd for SSC games. They might as well not bother reducing their prices. They'd probably get the same amount of punters if they charged full price.

Never thought our disagreement would be that way around VP !!!

Anyway onto the disgraceful scenes last night. Ash had their posse last night and they decamped behind the bottom goal under the terracing. So when Camberley kicked towards that goal in the 2nd half they were behind their own keeper. Now there singing, flares and general attempts at an atmosphere stopped the normal old sods who stand there from standing there. What a disgrace. Do these lads not know that yuo are not meant to do things like that in the CCL let alone the Aldershot cup :) Dont worry though me and VP fronted them up and were sang at as we made our way to the bar ;)

Spoke to AUpostie and we decided that it was the first time we hade ever heard singing at an Aldershot Senior Cup match. Most enjoyable !!!

Never thought our disagreement would be that way around VP !!!

Anyway onto the disgraceful scenes last night. Ash had their posse last night and they decamped behind the bottom goal under the terracing. So when Camberley kicked towards that goal in the 2nd half they were behind their own keeper. Now there singing, flares and general attempts at an atmosphere stopped the normal old sods who stand there from standing there. What a disgrace. Do these lads not know that yuo are not meant to do things like that in the CCL let alone the Aldershot cup :) Dont worry though me and VP fronted them up and were sang at as we made our way to the bar ;)

Spoke to AUpostie and we decided that it was the first time we hade ever heard singing at an Aldershot Senior Cup match. Most enjoyable !!!

Ban the lot of them.........shocking behaviour :cheesy (2):

Surrey Senior Cup

HI 'BEEN THERE' ARRIVED JUST AFTER KICK OFF LOOKED OUT FOR YOU BUT COULDN'T SEE A BLUE OR BLACK HAT, STRANGE AS THE CROWD WAS MINUTE FOR CARSHALTON GAME. MAYBE NEXT TIME - NOT THAT GOOD A GAME ACTUALLY, BUT AGAIN TRS GOOD COVERAGE AS USUAL

AGAIN, BADSHOT LEA DID NOT SURPRISE ME, THATS 3 TIMES I'VE SEEN THEM NOW AND STILL THINK THEY ARE AN OUTSIDE BET TO BE CCL CHAMPIONS. THEY DESERVED TO WIN. CARSHALTON WERE WOEFUL FRO A RYMAN PREM BUT DID HAVE A FEW CHANCES WHERE BADSHOT LEA DEFENDED WELL.

FOR A TEAM WHO ARE 13th ON THE RYMAN PREM I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THEM, AND THE GAME IN GENERAL LACKED ANY CONVICTION FROM BOTH TEAMS, I MUST ADMIT I EXPECTED MORE ESPECIALLY ON A GOOD FOOTBALL SURFACE. JUST IN CASE CARSHALTON SUPPORTERS SAY THAT IT'S NOT AN IMPORTANT CUP FOR THEM, AGAIN I REITERATE MY COMMENTS WITH GUILDFORD SWEENEY (ABOUT SOUTHERN COMB. CUP) WHY ENTER THE COMPETATION IF YOU DON'T THINK YOU CAN WIN IT !

LETS PUT THIS INTO PERSPECTIVE, BADSHOT LEA (CCL) CARSHALTON (RYMAN PREM) 2 DIVISIONS HIGHER, SO IRRESPECTIVE THIS IS A GOOS SCALP FOR BADSHOT LEA WHO HAVE THE WINNING MOMENTUM AT THE MOMENT. GOOD LUCK IN THE NEXT ROUND

WAS A BIT SURPRISED ABOUT THE ENTRANCE COST, BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND BOTH REASONS BEHIND IT. BEING A CCL GROUND HOPPER IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO REDUCE THE COST TO A MORE FAMILIAR COST FOR US CCL FOLLOWERS, ANYWAY ANOTHER CCL TEAM THRU' TO THE NEXT ROUND WELL DONE BADSHOT LEA. 'BEEN THERE' WHO WAS YOUR 'KEEPER, I DIDN'T RECOGNISE HIM ?

VTPC, I paid the entrance fee because I get a buzz out of watching Football,and dissappointed never.In fact I was over the moon,that the minnows of Badshot Lea taught the B.B.B of Carshalton a lesson.And just for one night I became a vociferous Badshot Lea supporter,and got to have a nice chat to their secretary,and Vice Chairman.Badshot had 3 first team players rested in this game,so they definitely have strength in depth.A great header from Westell from a Nick Sowden cross was all that was needed to beat the Robins.Barry MCCOY was immense at the heart of the Baddies defence,Matt Watson was solid all night in goal,but M.O.M must go to Nick Sowden who was composed, assured and tirelessly ran all night for his Team.Well done Badshot,a great advert for C.C.L,and definitely Championship Contenders.Best of luck Saturday in the F.A. Vase AWAY to Stotfold F.C. I was even offered a seat on their coach.

No Safety Officer at the club, Kroons ?

Anyway onto the disgraceful scenes last night. Ash had their posse last night and they decamped behind the bottom goal under the terracing. So when Camberley kicked towards that goal in the 2nd half they were behind their own keeper. Now there singing, flares and general attempts at an atmosphere stopped the normal old sods who stand there from standing there. What a disgrace. Do these lads not know that yuo are not meant to do things like that in the CCL let alone the Aldershot cup smile.gif Dont worry though me and VP fronted them up and were sang at as we made our way to the bar wink.gif

Anyway onto the disgraceful scenes last night. Ash had their posse last night and they decamped behind the bottom goal under the terracing. So when Camberley kicked towards that goal in the 2nd half they were behind their own keeper. Now there singing, flares and general attempts at an atmosphere stopped the normal old sods who stand there from standing there. What a disgrace. Do these lads not know that yuo are not meant to do things like that in the CCL let alone the Aldershot cup smile.gif Dont worry though me and VP fronted them up and were sang at as we made our way to the bar wink.gif

Not who 'WHO ATE ALL THE BURGERS' kids of today eh.How dare they insult our leader.

VTPC, I paid the entrance fee because I get a buzz out of watching Football,and dissappointed never.In fact I was over the moon,that the minnows of Badshot Lea taught the B.B.B of Carshalton a lesson.And just for one night I became a vociferous Badshot Lea supporter,and got to have a nice chat to their secretary,and Vice Chairman.Badshot had 3 first team players rested in this game,so they definitely have strength in depth.A great header from Westell from a Nick Sowden cross was all that was needed to beat the Robins.Barry MCCOY was immense at the heart of the Baddies defence,Matt Watson was solid all night in goal,but M.O.M must go to Nick Sowden who was composed, assured and tirelessly ran all night for his Team.Well done Badshot,a great advert for C.C.L,and definitely Championship Contenders.Best of luck Saturday in the F.A. Vase AWAY to Stotfold F.C. I was even offered a seat on their coach.

BT, that wasn't you at the front of the stand in the second half 'coaching' was it? It's just he had a blue hat on.....

As for entrance fee, I assume the gate was so low as the Robins fans would have known. Surely if they charged £6, then they may have got 150 people a lot of whom would have bought food, drink etc. It's so short sighted, it was a minor cup game against lower division opposition.

5 of the players who started last night started on Saturday JJ. Ash, I think, had a similar number as well but as ever a combatitive game between 2 local rivals. Also great to see the legedn that is "Bunter" playing and if only he had been joined on the pitch by Matty Everad it would have been like a Masters game :)

Smudgey mate !! Insulted. I loved it. Fantastic to see young guys getting involved in their local club. Jake F does their website now but I have to say not sure on his choice of hats :)

BT, that wasn't you at the front of the stand in the second half 'coaching' was it? It's just he had a blue hat on.....

As for entrance fee, I assume the gate was so low as the Robins fans would have known. Surely if they charged £6, then they may have got 150 people a lot of whom would have bought food, drink etc. It's so short sighted, it was a minor cup game against lower division opposition.

T.R.S. yeah that was me,I think I did a great job,for the baddies.

Ah, I assumed you were a Badshot fan as you were so animated! I'd have said hello if i'd known. I was right up at the back, for a decent vantage point.

He's very sneaky, is TRS !

He often creeps into Meadowbank and I don't even know he's there ! I must upgrade our security !

Ah, I assumed you were a Badshot fan as you were so animated! I'd have said hello if i'd known. I was right up at the back, for a decent vantage point.

He's very sneaky, is TRS !

He often creeps into Meadowbank and I don't even know he's there ! I must upgrade our security !

You make it sound like I get in through a hole in the fence! I can't help it if you are propping up the bar until 10 minutes into the game ;)