Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Hi Rhodesy. Am currently in the US, and strangely, Manda is not the subject of everyone's conversation.

Hi Rhodesy. Am currently in the US, and strangely, Manda is not the subject of everyone's conversation.

Horace - surely americans are filling the streets, waving placards, calling for more more more Amanda Knox interviews?

"In a brazen display of crass disregard for justice, Amanda recently declared that she would not be returning to Italy whether or not she is convicted. In other words: "Justice be damned, and by the way can I visit Meredith's grave while I'm free?" "

In a more balanced report, for a change, we see expert opinion on why Knox will be, must be extradited back to Italy to face justice for the vicious murder of Meredith Kercher.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15839118-amanda-knox-to-extradite-or-not-to-extradite

must be extradited back to Italy to face justice for the vicious murder of Meredith Kercher.

Loosely - Why's that, Amanda has already lost four precious years of her life for a crime she didn't commit. I see that in this interesting article it has come to light that a group of corrupt Italian detectives from Perugia's homicide squad are currently under investigation and, surprise, surprise, they worked on Meredith Kercher's murder case in 2007 which says it all:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57608734-504083/amanda-knox-update-could-an-abuse-of-power-investigation-into-several-italian-detectives-impact-the-latest-knox-trial/

Loosely - Why's that, Amanda has already lost four precious years of her life for a crime she didn't commit. I see that in this interesting article it has come to light that a group of corrupt Italian detectives from Perugia's homicide squad are currently under investigation and, surprise, surprise, they worked on Meredith Kercher's murder case in 2007 which says it all:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57608734-504083/amanda-knox-update-could-an-abuse-of-power-investigation-into-several-italian-detectives-impact-the-latest-knox-trial/

If she is found guilty then she should return or be extradited - a criminal should be brought to justice

If she is found guilty then she should return or be extradited - a criminal should be brought to justice

It's astonishing how some people cannot understand this simplest of concepts Ian. Perhaps it's just a mark of the man.

Ian - i think that if, in the unlikely event, Amanda is found guilty (er again) the exact opposite should be the case and she should do a Harvey Smith and stick two fingers up to the corrupt Italian legal system

Ian - i think that if, in the unlikely event, Amanda is found guilty (er again) the exact opposite should be the case and she should do a Harvey Smith and stick two fingers up to the corrupt Italian legal system

I think you are wrong.

So if it were a member of your family or a friend that had been murdered, would you say the same thing?

As I have said before, if you visit or live in a foreign country you abide by their laws and not your home nation.

If she is/was not prepared to accept that, then she should not have gone. Simples!

Now two Democrats are getting involved!

That's great to see isn't it and not before time, Amanda needs some big guns behind her just incase she is found guilty again which wouldn't surprise me

Would have thought there were more pressing matters in the states for them to worry about...

Zippy - More pressing than one of their own being convicted for a crime she clearly didn't commit

'Manda must be bricking it this morning as her Ex returns to give evidence in court this morning. Will he slip up? Has he been offered a deal?

Kind of strange isn't it that he's brave enough to face the music after being on holiday in the Dominican Republic (a country with no extradition treaty with Italy...) while 'Manda hides away eh?

http://news.sky.com/story/1164497/knoxs-ex-sollecito-gives-evidence-at-retrial

the Dominican Republic (a country with no extradition treaty with Italy...)

If you had actually read the article thoroughly and in an un-biased way, you would have seen that Raffaele Sollecito was in the idyllic Dominican Republic on holiday, where thousands of people do likewise every year, you’ve probably even been there yourself. Sollecito is quoted as saying that ‘it was just a holiday, you can’t be a fugitive for life’ so why try to twist it round.

Is Rhodes becoming a clairvoyant? :s

If you had actually read the article thoroughly and in an un-biased way, you would have seen that Raffaele Sollecito was in the idyllic Dominican Republic on holiday, where thousands of people do likewise every year, you’ve probably even been there yourself. Sollecito is quoted as saying that ‘it was just a holiday, you can’t be a fugitive for life’ so why try to twist it round.

I think if you had read my post you would see that I actually said that 'Manda's Ex had been on holiday in the Dominican Republic you thicko:-

'Manda must be bricking it this morning as her Ex returns to give evidence in court this morning. Will he slip up? Has he been offered a deal?

Kind of strange isn't it that he's brave enough to face the music after being on holiday in the Dominican Republic (a country with no extradition treaty with Italy...) while 'Manda hides away eh?

http://news.sky.com/story/1164497/knoxs-ex-sollecito-gives-evidence-at-retrial

You just can't help people who cannot be bothered to actually read what you've said can you?

I think it's interesting that 'Manda's Defence Team cannot argue that 'Manda's DNA is on the handle of the knife that fits the wounds in Meredith's body perfectly. That this knife alone in the kitchen had had bleach applied to it in an effort to clean it. That this is still in fact the murder weapon isn't really doubted but that in any case the weight of all of the evidence was in doubt by the Appeal Court even without the further DNA tests.

Wait for it folks, here's a brief video clip of Raffaele Sollecito giving his evidence in Court yesterday, it's gripping, edge of the seat, stuff:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10430158/Raffaele-Sollecito-You-dont-understand-my-life.html