Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

You couldn't find it possible to relate any of your posts with the actual case JR? 

What a shame.

Well, it's got to 100 pages. You're in the history books Big J R!

Hoping that Loose or Rhodes was going to tip it over as they've must have contributed 50 pages + between them!

I've not actually kept up with the trial, still think there's more to this case though than meets the eye.

Edited by cup of tea

Well, it's got to 100 pages. You're in the history books Big J R!

Hoping that Loose or Rhodes was going to tip it over as they've must have contributed 50 pages + between them!

I've not actually kept up with the trial, still think there's more to this case though than meets the eye.

I'd been trying to engineer it that Rhodesy be the first to post on the 100th page. Unfortunately JR decided to be a bit of a knob. 

Hey ho, could still be another 100 pages in this, as Rhodesy always says, "Anything is possible!".

Well exactly, what could Meredith have done to Lumumba, that's the million dollar question isn't it, she could have possibly spurned his advances when going into his cafe and he paid his friend Guede to teach her a lesson, anything is possible!

Teaching her a lesson would be letting the air out of her tyres, not letting the air out of her by slitting her throat! FFS.

Loosely – In all seriousness, do you really mean what you post or is it just a wind up to get the attention you have always craved since I’ve known you. Amanda Knox was simply ‘an innocent abroad’ who, through no fault of her own, got caught up in the horrific murder of her British flat mate and fellow language student she had befriended, she was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, nothing more, nothing less.

Loosely – In all seriousness, do you really mean what you post or is it just a wind up to get the attention you have always craved since I’ve known you. Amanda Knox was simply ‘an innocent abroad’ who, through no fault of her own, got caught up in the horrific murder of her British flat mate and fellow language student she had befriended, she was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, nothing more, nothing less.

Rhodesly - you do make me laugh. lol.

Knox, confessed, the evidence puts her and her boyfriend at the scene as does the confession which is now back on the table. There's very little her lawyers can now do to obfuscate the evidence and try to exclude it. Justice is about to be served and Meredith's parents will get closure at last. The chickens are coming home to roost.

In all seriousness this is a serious subject, murder has been done, those responsible have evaded it for a period but a British girl will soon be able to rest in peace. Try and show a little dignity in your posting for a change eh?

Edited by Loose

You keep posting this ad nauseum. It's your opinion. Many of us don't share it.

In that episode (which strangely enough I can remember!) it was Mrs. Peacock wot dun it.

When will we know for sure whether she is guilty or innocent?

When will we know for sure whether she is guilty or innocent?

I thought we already knew.  ;)

December.

In that episode (which strangely enough I can remember!) it was Mrs. Peacock wot dun it.

And I thought that was 'Are You Being Served ?'

Sorry  -  Wrong again, That was Captain Peacock, with a little help from Mrs Slocombe and her pussy !!

'I'M FREE !!!'

• 2 weeks later...

Here we go folks, a recent interview with our heroine by the respected Linda Byron on King5 News in the US, enjoy:

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Amanda-Knox-still-trying-to-tell-her-story-229185331.html