Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Not going 'Manda's way is it Rhodesly?

Loosely - You're just clutching at straws aren't you

Loosely - You're just clutching at straws aren't you

How are your nails Rhodesly? I expect they are down to the quick  :lol:

Oh boy oh boy, looks like justice could be done at last! Because of Knox's original slander of the bar owner with the cast iron alibi, her original confession which her defence had managed to suppress from evidence in the first trial is now back in front of the judges. They may now use it to convict the evil killer and her boyfriend! What is it they say about what comes around goes around lol?

Happy Days. 

Oh boy oh boy, looks like justice could be done at last! Because of Knox's original slander of the bar owner with the cast iron alibi, her original confession which her defence had managed to suppress from evidence in the first trial is now back in front of the judges. They may now use it to convict the evil killer and her boyfriend! What is it they say about what comes around goes around lol?

Happy Days. 

Blimey  -  Is The Fonz involved as well ??

:bolt:

Edited by Big J R

Blimey  -  Is The Fonz involved as well ??

:bolt:

Heyyyyyy!!!!

:thumbs: 

Because of Knox's original slander of the bar owner with the cast iron alibi

Well, as I've said previously, I'm convinced that the bar owner, Patrick Lumumba, had something to do with the murder and knew Rudy Guede who had frequented his bar on a number of occasions before his arrest and conviction

Well, as I've said previously, I'm convinced that the bar owner, Patrick Lumumba, had something to do with the murder and knew Rudy Guede who had frequented his bar on a number of occasions before his arrest and conviction

That's because you are a bit thick Rhodesly, nothing we can do about that I'm afraid. Lumumba is the silver bullet for the prosecution, the wooden stake etc. That confession from Knox is back on the table and it is going to take Foxy the Psycho Killer down. She's going down Rhodesly. Get your hanky ready. No, not for that Rhodesly, for your tears you idiot. 

Loosely - I think if the incompetent Italian Police had dug deeper at the time they would have connected the shady Lumumba with murderer Guede, there's no smoke without fire is there.

Rhodesly - Which part of "Cast Iron Alibi" are you having a problem with? It does your argument no good whatsoever to keep ignoring facts, poor wumming really.

Never mind, the outcome will be the same, she's about to face the justice she has been dodging, can't ask fairer than that.

100 pages in no time. Easy.

Loosely - Lumumba may well of had a cast iron alibi for the time of the murder but that doesn't mean he didn't know Guede does it and the pair were in cahoots together, Lumumba could have paid Guede to do his dirty work for example for all we know

Loosely - Lumumba may well of had a cast iron alibi for the time of the murder but that doesn't mean he didn't know Guede does it and the pair were in cahoots together, Lumumba could have paid Guede to do his dirty work for example for all we know

What's that Rhodesly? - No, seriously wtf are you going on about? Was the Grassy Knoll involved? Are you Deep Throat?

100 pages Rhodesly, keep focused.

Loosely - Well you stated that Patrick Lumumba had a cast iron alibi for the time of the murder but that doesn't mean he wasn't involved does it

Loosely - Well you stated that Patrick Lumumba had a cast iron alibi for the time of the murder but that doesn't mean he wasn't involved does it

Rhodesly - well I find this fascinating. In what way do you think Lumumba could have been involved? What was his motive? Money? Love? Revenge? What evidence do you have to back up your suspicion? What could Meredith have done to Lumumba?

What could Meredith have done to Lumumba?

Well exactly, what could Meredith have done to Lumumba, that's the million dollar question isn't it, she could have possibly spurned his advances when going into his cafe and he paid his friend Guede to teach her a lesson, anything is possible!

Well exactly, what could Meredith have done to Lumumba, that's the million dollar question isn't it, she could have possibly spurned his advances when going into his cafe and he paid his friend Guede to teach her a lesson, anything is possible!

I know Rhodesly, anything's possible. When someone said to me "could it possibly be that Rhodesly's mum is not his sister" I said anything was possible but I qualified that by adding that we had to see some facts to back it up. Now, where are your facts to back up this wild idea?

C'mon - 2 more posts to fill this page!