Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Loosely – Like I’ve said before, if I had started this thread, just over four years ago to the day, stating that Amanda Knox was as guilty as sin of Meredith Kercher’s murder you would have argued that she was innocent. I rest my case!

I doubt it very much.

He, like any other normal person, would like to see a convicted criminal sent to jail for crimes that they committed.

I doubt it very much.

He, like any other normal person, would like to see a convicted criminal sent to jail for crimes that they committed.

Thank you Ian, you as probably others have already noted that there are a vast number of threads which Rhodesly has started proclaiming one thing or another and which I have displayed no interest in far from actually disagreeing with him.

A sad case of either paranoia or simply trolling. Let's face it there are a great many times when it is entirely reasonable to point out when and where Rhodesly is wrong, even enjoyable perhaps but ultimately pointless in every thread where he takes his mad positions.

From the start of this thread Rhodesly has assumed Knox's innocence based purely on her looks, never acknowledging any evidence damning her, placing blame on the italian justice system and holding the United States up as a paragon of Human Rights and Equality. Never acknowledging the pain that Meredith Kercher's family have gone through or continue to go through Rhodesly continues to mock their pain and grief. It's not only been entirely fair to point out the faults in his statements and views but positively enjoyable to show him up for the sad spammer he is.

Let's look forward to this trial being finished in the New Year, the Supreme Court then endorsing the findings and this evil killer and her patsy of a boyfriend facing what is coming to them.

From the start of this thread Rhodesly has assumed Knox's innocence based purely on her looks,

That's a laughable statement, Amanda could look like the back of a bus for all I care!

That's a laughable statement, Amanda could look like the back of a bus for all I care!

But you admit the rest. Case closed.

But you admit the rest. Case closed.

Loosely - What on earth are you talking about, why would I mock the Kercher's pain and grief, they lost a daughter in horrific circumstances but that had nothing whatsoever to do with Amanda Knox other than the fact that the two young women happened to be flat mates in Italy.

An excellent interview with our heroine where she explains her reasons why she felt it totally un-necessary to go back to Italy for the laughable re-trial in, what was more than likely to be, a Kangaroo Court:

Here's a link folks to the excellent film of Amanda's story if you have time to watch it, I will be very surprised if the forthcoming film, 'The Face Of An Angel', will be as good particularly with model Cara Delevingne rumoured to be playing a starring role with no previous acting experience. Enjoy:

• 2 weeks later...

'Manda Knox admits that when she is re-convicted that she "will go on the run". I have to say, you just have to look at the photos of her in this article to see the guilt written all over her face.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2537222/Amanda-Knox-says-fugitive-convicted-roommates-murder.html

You have conveniently failed to mention that Amanda states that she 'will not willingly submit myself to injustice', why should she. Anyway even if, in the unlikely event, our heroine is re-convicted she will just continue to live a normal life in Seattle surrounded by her loving family and friends and 'going on the run' shouldn't be taken literally.

'Manda Knox admits that when she is re-convicted that she "will go on the run". I have to say, you just have to look at the photos of her in this article to see the guilt written all over her face.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2537222/Amanda-Knox-says-fugitive-convicted-roommates-murder.html

Best get yer tin 'at ready, Loose !!

:ph34r:

You have conveniently failed to mention that Amanda states that she 'will not willingly submit myself to injustice', why should she. Anyway even if, in the unlikely event, our heroine is re-convicted she will just continue to live a normal life in Seattle surrounded by her loving family and friends and 'going on the run' shouldn't be taken literally.

So you would encourage a convicted criminal of avoiding punishment then (assuming she is not cleared)

It's not a complicated matter really, there is in existence a current reciprocal extradition treaty between the US and Italy as there is with much or most of Europe. Considering that the US continually relies upon Europe to help them police the world there shouldn't need to be any danger of those extradition arrangements being ignored.

Best get yer tin 'at ready, Loose !!

:ph34r:

I don't think I'll need it with the stale buns Rhodesly has in his armoury  :lol:

(assuming she is not cleared)

Ian - Well lets just wait and see whether she is or not and keep our fingers crossed that common sense and, therefore, justice prevails

Here's an excellent article folks from the Catholic Herald of all places stating that Amanda is clearly a victim of the Italian obsession with conspiracy theories and that we should pray for the correct verdict at the end of this month:

http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2014/01/10/lets-pray-for-amanda-knox-and-rafaele-sollecito/

Here's an excellent article folks from the Catholic Herald of all places stating that Amanda is clearly a victim of the Italian obsession with conspiracy theories and that we should pray for the correct verdict at the end of this month:

http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2014/01/10/lets-pray-for-amanda-knox-and-rafaele-sollecito/

One can't help but notice that the Catholic Herald closed the article to comments very swiftly upon the blog being ridiculed Rhodesly.

Would you like to answer my question :)

Does a pope sh1t on a bear?

Would you like to answer my question :)

There are these four ways of answering questions.

There are questions that should be answered categorically [straightforwardly yes, no, this, that].

There are questions that should be answered with an analytical (qualified) answer [defining or redefining the terms].

There are questions that should be answered with a counter-question.

There are questions that should be put aside.

BuddhaSutta Pitaka

Our 'friend' obviously hasn't heard of the first two options.