Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Loosely - It's the usual story isn't it, had I said from day one that Amanda was guilty and the Italians should throw away the key you would have said she was innocent. I rest my case. 

I just can't help pointing out that you've done nothing but promote 'Manda's Big PR machine whilst the rest of us have made our minds up based on the evidence and her behaviour, not to mention the facts that she has demonstrably lied on several occasions and is in fact also convicted for false accusation.

I'm afraid that her appeal was flawed and she looks increasingly likely to be found guilty yet again in the re-trial starting at the end of the month.

Some of the questions but not all that you have refused to answer or refute other than repeatedly tell us "what a nice girl she is" (code for Rhodes is desperate for a wa nk) are :-

1. She first claimed to not be at the apartment the night Meredith was murdered, but then changed the story to directly accuse an innocent man of murdering the coed.
  2. She was reportedly spotted at a store in the early morning hours before the police were alerted to Meredith's body -- accused of buying bleach.
  3. She reportedly showered in the apartment after discovering an unsettling amount of blood, before police were aware of Meredith's body. It's odd that this would be her first action after noticing an apparent break in and potential crime, isn't it?
  4. Amanda appeared to stage her "attempt" at contacting Meredith by calling her English phone, knowing that she used her other phone in Italy. After she is told to try contacting the woman (when telling their other roommate about the blood and apparent "break in") She finally calls both phones, but neither calls last even long enough to listen to Meredith's voicemail.
  5. Both Amanda and Raffaele couldn't get their stories to match up during theinvestigation.
  6. Amanda lied to police and told them that Meredith always kept her door locked -- when it was the contrary.
  7. Raffaele Sollecito knew that nothing had been stolen from Meredith's bedroom before police were even able to enter it.
  8. Amanda knew details behind Meredith's murder (such as where some of the wounds on her body were) and shared them with friends, even though the details hadn't been released and Meredith's body was found covered with a blanket.
  9. A homeless man saw Amanda and Raff in a "heated argument" at the flat where Meredith's body was found at around 11:00 p.m., the night she was reportedly murdered.
  10. A knife was found in Raff's possession with Meredith Kercher's DNA on one end (the blade) and Knox's DNA on the handle. The knife was scrubbed with bleach and had only trace amounts of DNA.

Of course none of our new found friends want to address any of these points either beyond claiming that they are all lies. I rest my case my foolish friend.

Edited by Loose

Loosely I assume you have seen Amanda's exclusive interview in today's Sun on Sunday,

Loosely I assume you have seen Amanda's exclusive interview in today's Sun on Sunday,

No, but I notice that you don't refute any of the evidence against her yet again Rhodesly.

Loosely - Well, for your information, my post was Moderated but lets wait and see what the laughable re-trial in the kangaroo Court brings, you can't blame Amanda for not wanting to return to that God foresaken Country to clear her good name once and for all can you.

All I kept hearing was that there was no DNA evidence or it was corrupted - if the bleach stuff is true, then it would explain it.

Knox and Solecito couldn't get their stories straight. Eventually claiming that they'd spent all night asleep until mid-morning and yet Knox had used her phone, supposedly while asleep - no explanation for this and been seen arguing together outside the apartment where Meredith was killed at 11pm, again when supposedly asleep. Plus seen in a shop buying - yes - bleach first thing in the morning whilst...yet again supposedly asleep.

It's not rocket science, their stories don't match the facts plus there's that bleach used on the knife found in Solecito's possession. Not enough DNA for testing to the exacting standards that her defence team wanted apparently although the tests matched both the Italian and US standard at the time and techniques have improved even since then. 

Perhaps they were just too tired to work out what their stories should be.

All explained away by the supposedly barbaric Italian Justice System and being questioned for 12 hours. Dear me. It's not Iraq or any other third world country out there, it's Western Europe, they even have running water and indoor toilets don't you know...

Edited by Loose

NOW PAGE 97 AND STILL GROWING !!!!

Yes, Ian must be grinning like a Cheshire cat mustn't he

There is a difference between an unsafe conviction and being "innocent". In most cases where someone gets off after spending time inside, it is because a judge decides that their conviction is unsafe because of a technicality, or because evidence was flawed. Of course, under the law of most of the world, you are innocent until proven guilty, so such a person usually walks. The judges verdict therefore makes them innocent in this sense. Miss Knox may very well walk following the review, but how would you feel if, when safely back in the US of A, she confesses that she did do it? Now that would make a great film wouldn't it? Who would you have play the unfortunate Miss Kercher?

My guess is that the review judge will order a retrial and she'll be convicted againl!

It's nearly 3 years since I wrote this. Still sticking to my view!

It's nearly 3 years since I wrote this. Still sticking to my view!

3 years eh? Doesn't time fly. Maybe I'll look out some of my posts from 3 years ago, we'll be on 100 pages in no time. Gotta keep JR happy.

An excellent New York Post article from last Sunday folks highlighting our heroine's plight and emotions at having to re-live her ordeal all over again, albeit this time, fortunately, from the safety of her Seattle home:

http://nypost.com/2013/09/15/amanda-knox-trial-hell-left-me-broke-and-broken/

You haven't penned this blog, by any chance, Rhodes?: http://knoxarchives.blogspot.co.uk/

That Mignini guy... looks very familiar... not sure if he commands RESPECT ;)

I'm sure that Norman Patti will be in court after Amanda, like Oprah at an all you can eat....

Zippy - Thanks for posting that, yes I could quite easily have penned the Blog couldn't I and I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels so strongly about Amanda's innocence, you only have to look at her to know that she's totally in-cable of hurting a fly let alone murdering anyone.

2 posts off page 98.

All these Amanda Knox TV interviews eh? What's that all about? Still flogging that dead horse of a book?

Zippy - Thanks for posting that, yes I could quite easily have penned the Blog couldn't I and I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels so strongly about Amanda's innocence, you only have to look at her to know that she's totally in-cable of hurting a fly let alone murdering anyone.

Comedy genius at its very best. Cliff Rhodes must be one of the greatest wind up merchants of all time. 

Comedy genius at its very best. Cliff Rhodes must be one of the greatest wind up merchants of all time. 

Genius idiot. Yeah I guess that works.