Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Loosely - Well Guede is bound to want to implicate Amanda and Sollecito isn't he so anything he says will surely be laughed out of Court at the re-trial

Rhodesly - I'm sure you have a thoroughly bizarre theory why he would lie.

I am surprised that the BBC/Sky hasn't approached Rhodes for comment.

Rhodesly - I'm sure you have a thoroughly bizarre theory why he would lie.

Loosely - I still think that Patrick Lamumba had something to do with the murder and was somehow in cahoots with Guede

I will admit that I thought Rudy Guede was that French striker at Cardiff City... til I realised it was Gestede!

Now Page 96 and still going !!!!

Yes, no wonder Ian has got a wide smile on his face in his picture on here

She must be odds on to do Celeb Big Brother in the future - well I won't be watching.

I can't speak for Ian but I suspect that he isn't really that concerned.

Surely if Rhodesy says Ian makes an extra £5 for every page written on this guff it must be so.

Come clean Ian. Case closed innit.

She must be odds on to do Celeb Big Brother in the future - well I won't be watching.

Can you imagine if that was the case, or better still Strictly Come Dancing or I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here', the viewing figures would go through the roof wouldn't they.

It'd be fantastic! Just imagine all the people watching her get handcuffed and loaded on the plane to Italy - two hours later she'd be back where she belongs - behind bars! Woo hoooooo!

That's similar to what happened with Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol who was on Stictly Come Dancing's equivalent in the US, 'Dancing With The Stars', she could barely put one foot in front of the other compared to the other dancers but got to the Final and viewing figures almost crashed the tv network.

What? Bristol Palin was a convicted murderess too who was arrested on an extradition request live on TV too? 'Mazing Rhodesly. Go 'Manda!

What? Bristol Palin was a convicted murderess too who was arrested on an extradition request live on TV too? 'Mazing Rhodesly. Go 'Manda!

But Amanda is not a murderess though, surely you don't seriously believe she is

But Amanda is not a murderess though, surely you don't seriously believe she is

She's a sociopathic murderer Rhodesly. Plain as day.

She's a sociopathic murderer Rhodesly. Plain as day.

Loosely - It's the usual story isn't it, had I said from day one that Amanda was guilty and the Italians should throw away the key you would have said she was innocent. I rest my case.