Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Keeps - What are you on about now, Dewani runs a hugely successful care home company in Bristol with one of his brothers and is a multi-millionaire, he's whiter than white

Hardly.

Loosely - You've been watching Airplane again haven't you, you must have lots of spare time on your hands these days

Wrong!!........................research the facts Rhodes coffee%20(2).gif

Keeps - So Dewani doesn't run a successful care home company in Bristol then with one of his brothers

Loosely - You've been watching Airplane again haven't you, you must have lots of spare time on your hands these days

Never seen it Rhodes. Loads of time Rhodes, all the time in the world.

BTW, you are showing yourself up over these claims that Dewani runs a successful business, it is common knowledge that the business was failing and that he is on the verge of bankruptcy.

You obviously need more time to do your research.

Never seen it Rhodes. Loads of time Rhodes, all the time in the world.

BTW, you are showing yourself up over these claims that Dewani runs a successful business, it is common knowledge that the business was failing and that he is on the verge of bankruptcy.

You obviously need more time to do your research.

i rest my case!!

Stop calling him Hardly.

Loosely - You gave yourself away with this post, you used it in the same context as the famous saying 'and don't call me Shirley' from Airplane so you must have seen it

Rhodes research = reading The Daily Mail

Probably not fair on Rhodes to say things like that, because as far as I can make out he does more quality research than anyone that uses this forum.

Incidentally, I met a ground hopper the other week who told me he has known Rhodes for about twenty years, and he said that if you disregard the celebrity crap, then you will find that Rhodes is a top guy who knows more about non league football than anyone he had ever met. He also told me that him and his misses sleep a lot easier in their beds thanks to the selfless work Rhodes does in making our green and pleasant land a safer place.

Edited by missunderstood

Probably not fair on Rhodes to say things like that, because as far as I can make out he does more quality research than anyone that uses this forum.

Incidentally, I met a ground hopper the other week who told me he has known Rhodes for about twenty years, and he said that if you disregard the celebrity crap, then you will find that Rhodes is a top guy who knows more about non league football than anyone he had ever met. He also told me that him and his misses sleep a lot easier in their beds thanks to the selfless work Rhodes does in making our green and pleasant land a safer place.

And what do you base that statement on?

Rhodes is the man that regularly posts links to articles on other sites. When questioned on some aspect of the story he readily admits that he hasn't read the content.

Quality research indeed.

I see that the case was featured on the front page of yesterday's Sun newspaper with Meredith Kercher's father stating how unhappy he is with the forthcoming tv movie due to be screened in the US on 21 February:

http://www.thesun.co...urder-film.html

Lets get back to the topic of this thread and I note that the tv movie was screened in the US last night as planned on the Lifetime Channel drawing a huge audience:

http://www.telegraph...meful-film.html

As they cut some of the scenes it was hardly "as planned." I note that you don't actually mention the fact that the families on both sides objected to the film being shown. Hardly a triumph.

Stop calling him Hardly.

Loosely - You gave yourself away with this post, you used it in the same context as the famous saying 'and don't call me Shirley' from Airplane so you must have seen it

Rhodes, I've never seen it and I don't know how you can be so sure that I have, perhaps you read it in the Daily Mail. If the line is "don't call me Shirley" what are you on about anyway?

Rhodes is the man that regularly posts links to articles on other sites. When questioned on some aspect of the story he readily admits that he hasn't read the content.

Quality research indeed.

I think it's quite sweet that Little Miss Understood sticks up for Rhodesy. Personally I sleep much better at night now I know that Rhodes has been quietly sidelined to a window seat at the ministry and that the most dangerous thing he gets his inquisitive fingers on these days are the paperclips.

Quality research indeed.

I think it's quite sweet that Little Miss Understood sticks up for Rhodesy. Personally I sleep much better at night now I know that Rhodes has been quietly sidelined to a window seat at the ministry and that the most dangerous thing he gets his inquisitive fingers on these days are the paperclips.

Miss Understood - Rhodes looks after an- in house catalogue for servicemen's families to shop on-line! Not quite defence of the realm!

Quality research indeed.

Miss Understood - Rhodes looks after an- in house catalogue for servicemen's families to shop on-line! Not quite defence of the realm!

cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif

Horace - Well that and 101 other things, anyway it's hardly 'in-house' when it's available to every Serviceman, Servicewoman, Veteran, Cadet and every MoD Civil Servant in the World, there are never enough hours in the day

Quality research indeed.

As Mr Rhodes has obviously signed the official secrets act and is unable to reply to some of the ridiculous posts about him and his work with the MOD, and is probably far to dignified anyway, and it all amounts to cowardly cyber bullying in my opinion.

What non of you can deny is that he will take up campaigns to correct injustices when everyone else are happy to just get on with their own mundane lives, and for that he should be commended.

Oh bless you Miss Understood.

Lets get back on topic, all these tales of Rhodes selfless derring-do in the stationery cupboard are a bit distracting.