Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

No I am not retarded. I all the right in the world to say I find the evidence solid enough to convict. You choose to say that it is. If you have name call then it is no longer worth even talking to you. Well it is not really worth talking to you because it is either your way or no ones. I don't trust anything you say.

well we all know that you would never call anyone names or be rude don't we?

Oops, no we don't do we? This is one of your posts made towards another poster upon your last visit so by your standards it is not worth talking to you is it?

Like I said before your opinion does not matter, and also you choose to point out one thing that I mistyped and not answer any of the comments about the place I would be ashamed to call home. You are the most ignorant person I have ever talk to. You have no idea about anything outside of your little bubble somewhere in the UK. One day maybe you will grow up and realize how stupid you really are.

You truly are a buffoon aren't you.

well we all know that you would never call anyone names or be rude don't we?

Oops, no we don't do we? This is one of your posts made towards another poster upon your last visit so by your standards it is not worth talking to you is it?

You truly are a buffoon aren't you.

OK I am sorry that you are single minded, and can only see things your way. I am sure glad you have nothing to do with any kind of judicial system. All that matters now is that she will never have to pay anymore time for something she did not do. It is to the point where posting to you, or most anyone has no point. You want it to be your way, and if I or anyone else can't see it that way we are wrong. I am sorry I wasted my time on you.

Well along the way you have stated that she is not guilty and is not a convicted criminal so not completely true but we'll take it as an admittance that you were wrong and have now fallen back on "'Manda is going to stay in hiding in the US". Meanwhile at least the Kercher family know that their daughters killers have been convicted.

Seriously, they pay you to be to do this?

Must have missed something. Who exactly pays this idiot, and why?

Must have missed something. Who exactly pays this idiot, and why?

Cyber-shills are paid by companies, corporations, interest groups to promote their views, post on forums or product reviews to either positively spin their story or rubbish facts made by other people. I've been told that he has been banned by at least one other forum for computer users for his activities. Brounmoney hasn't denied it despite me asking several times.

At the end of the day I've just been stating facts and trying to explain how the Italian Justice System works but Brounmoney doesn't agree with facts.

Cyber-shills are paid by companies, corporations, interest groups to promote their views, post on forums or product reviews to either positively spin their story or rubbish facts made by other people. I've been told that he has been banned by at least one other forum for computer users for his activities. Brounmoney hasn't denied it despite me asking several times.

At the end of the day I've just been stating facts and trying to explain how the Italian Justice System works but Brounmoney doesn't agree with facts.

That is scary, I thought he was totally unemployable.

I did not answer you because I thought it was not worth addressing. If you would like to look around on Google for that user name you will see that I am not employed by any company to give their views. If you would not to think that is fine. What company would I be working for? What company has any interest in Amanda Knox? Good try though.

Must be my mistake then. Obviously we'll have to go with the option that you are stupid Brounmoney. Can't be many other reasons for you ignoring the facts can there.

Why were you banned from the Mac Rumours forum then?

Edited by Loose

Ian - Yes, good point but what if those laws are blatantly flawed and suspect, then the great and the good from your own Country should be well within their rights to step in and ask questions in order to prevent one of their innocent citizens to be framed for a crime they so obviously didn't commit

Doesn't make any difference - it is your responsibility to act in accordance with local laws.

They can ask questions, but can't stand in the way of the laws of the land.

I can guarantee that should you commit a crime in the USA, then they will not be the slightest bit interested in the views of the UK government!

Don't forget she was found guilty anyway.

72 PAGES AND STILL GROWING.......

Lets face facts.

Innocent or guilty, the Americans will block any extradition request.

The 'Eye-Ties' will do what they have always been known best for doing -- Engaging reverse gear.

Amanda may well be found guilty 'in absentia', and that'll be the end of it, apart from the fact she will probably be banned from entering any EU country.

Edited by Big J R

72 PAGES AND STILL GROWING.......

Lets face facts.

Innocent or guilty, the Americans will block any extradition request.

The 'Eye-Ties' will do what they have always been known best for doing -- Engaging reverse gear.

Amanda may well be found guilty 'in absentia', and that'll be the end of it, apart from the fact she will probably be banned from entering any EU country.

Well you want to try facing one fact yourself Big JR. Knox and her boyfriend were found guilty and at present they still are guilty.

You may feel it's okay to be derogatory about "Eye-Ties" but then it's not as if you really know much about them.

Must be my mistake then. Obviously we'll have to go with the option that you are stupid Brounmoney. Can't be many other reasons for you ignoring the facts can there.

Why were you banned from the Mac Rumours forum then?

Because I used the word fanboy, and called out a moderator on an open forum, and tried to register under a another name. Also did you see that I am a long member of androidforums.com while you were stalking me? I have 0 problems with people there. Nor have they had any issues with me.

Well you seem to ignore facts as well. You only talk about the ones that help your argument. If I remember correctly every bit of evidence that is in question your response is that Italy does not handle things the same way the UK and the US. If that is the only argument you have then there is no reason to continue with you. I really don't care about how things are handle in Italy cause if DNA gets contaminated there is no way it should ever have been used. You can say whatever you want, but there are a lot of people that are a lot smarter than you that agree that it was not handle correctly at all. I can't trust a countries judicial system that would allow evidence like that to enter a court room. Nor can I trust someone like you who over looks things like this because it does not work in your favor.

Because I used the word fanboy, and called out a moderator on an open forum, and tried to register under a another name. Also did you see that I am a long member of androidforums.com while you were stalking me? I have 0 problems with people there. Nor have they had any issues with me.

Well you seem to ignore facts as well. You only talk about the ones that help your argument. If I remember correctly every bit of evidence that is in question your response is that Italy does not handle things the same way the UK and the US. If that is the only argument you have then there is no reason to continue with you. I really don't care about how things are handle in Italy cause if DNA gets contaminated there is no way it should ever have been used. You can say whatever you want, but there are a lot of people that are a lot smarter than you that agree that it was not handle correctly at all. I can't trust a countries judicial system that would allow evidence like that to enter a court room. Nor can I trust someone like you who over looks things like this because it does not work in your favor.

So let's get this straight, you trolled a forum and then when you were banned you tried to sign up with another name? Okay, that explains everything.

So, why do you bother with me then? You keep coming back with the same bollox but at the end of the day if you visit a country then you abide with their laws and don't whinge about being tried by their system. You just can't face facts. That and you obviously remember only what you want to the way you want to.

Bye then.

So let's get this straight, you trolled a forum and then when you were banned you tried to sign up with another name? Okay, that explains everything.

So, why do you bother with me then? You keep coming back with the same bollox but at the end of the day if you visit a country then you abide with their laws and don't whinge about being tried by their system. You just can't face facts. That and you obviously remember only what you want to the way you want to.

Bye then.

Oh so now contaminated DNA is excepted as evidence now in Italy? Wow you better not even be in the Italy when a crime is committed because if you DNA is anywhere then it might be use to put you in jail.

And no I did not troll. If you would like to keep stalking me and read my post on MacRumors you would find I was not troll at all.

You don't read too well do you? As I said about thirty or forty replies ago to your trolling, the DNA evidence is contested. As I said, facts are not your forte are they?

Maybe you just aren't one of those smart people you talk about.

Well again you are ignoring what I've said which is that she is still guilty in the eyes of Italian Law. This is fact.

My opinion is that she had something to do with it. Her behaviour was only one indicator which drew suspicion, capering around while her housemate wasn't even cold in the morgue but that aside, her admittance that she was there, trying to throw the investigators off with the false accusation of the bar owner, the calls from her mobile when supposedly her alibi was that she and boyfriend were asleep, the sighting of buying cleaning materials - again during the time of her alibi. The bloody foot stains in the bathroom matched when they claimed they'd not entered the house and all of this without the contested DNA evidence which is currently (it may yet be allowed) thrown out due to a technicality. Defence lawyers fight their cases on "technicalities". And I'm as entitled to my opinion as anyone. It doesn't really matter what is in "american's minds", the US does not control sovereign judiciaries.

Of course we've never heard of a prosecution in the States that was "sloppy", a few found on death row even and then found to be innocent after corrupt prosecution officials have been found out. These things happen all over the world and while Italy may not get her back from the US I'm willing to bet that Knox will never set foot in a country that doesn't lick US botty.

You don't read too well do you? As I said about thirty or forty replies ago to your trolling, the DNA evidence is contested. As I said, facts are not your forte are they?

Maybe you just aren't one of those smart people you talk about.

Well what else is there? That is the only thing that could link her there.

it is your responsibility to act in accordance with local laws

Ian - Amanda Knox did act in accordance with Italian laws but it didn't do her much good did it and she lost four precious years of her young life through no fault of her own

Well what else is there? That is the only thing that could link her there.

You mean the evidence I mentioned in the rest of that paragraph? Christ you are thick.

The facts are that the trial found her guilty on the basis and balance of that evidence, I see little point in you contesting that and the fact as we've already gone over again and again that Knox and Sollecito remain guilty. Can you please read what is posted rather than asking more stupid questions when the answers to the questions you have are right in front of you?

You mean the evidence I mentioned in the rest of that paragraph? Christ you are thick.

The facts are that the trial found her guilty on the basis and balance of that evidence, I see little point in you contesting that and the fact as we've already gone over again and again that Knox and Sollecito remain guilty. Can you please read what is posted rather than asking more stupid questions when the answers to the questions you have are right in front of you?

Oh wait all that Circumstantial evidence they have. Phone call, behavior, and bloody foot prints (that if I remember right were of shoes not the foot). If you want to convicted people on that sure go right ahead, but I am sure glad I don't live in a country were my behavior can get me put in jail for murder. None of that evidence is conclusive. If you had DNA or something more conclusive that puts Amanda and her boyfriend at the scene of the crime at the time it happened. Then Yea sure she is guilty. Oh wait I know I know I forget she is guilty. I am sure all prosecutors wished a case was this easy to prove to the judge. What a joke.

Ian - Amanda Knox did act in accordance with Italian laws but it didn't do her much good did it and she lost four precious years of her young life through no fault of her own

Of course it was her fault - she was found guilty and convicted