Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Well 'Manda is a bit of a Plain Jane to be kind, I'm sure it was like attracting like so to speak.

Loosely - What are you talking about, the last thing Amanda can be described as is a 'plain Jane'

Check out this five minute Youtube clip folks, it's 'must see' and sums up Amanda's horrendus ordeal and the incredible lenghts her devoted parents went to in order to prove her innocence:

• 2 weeks later...

Who read the excellent article in the Sun yesterday, Raffaele Sollecito said it all didn't he, 'why would I suddenly violently murder someone I hardly knew with someone I had only met five days earlier, it makes no sense':

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4989095/amanda-knox-lover-raffaele-sollecito-speaks-out.html

Please help Raffaele Sollecito pay his legal fees if you can, the poor chap has an un-enviable and un-certain road ahead of him whereas fortunately, thank God, Amanda cannot be forced to return to Italy to face a re-trial. Many thanks in advance for your generosity:

http://www.gofundme.com/3bct8o?utm_campaign=Emails&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email

Please help Raffaele Sollecito pay his legal fees if you can, the poor chap has an un-enviable and un-certain road ahead of him whereas fortunately, thank God, Amanda cannot be forced to return to Italy to face a re-trial. Many thanks in advance for your generosity:

http://www.gofundme.com/3bct8o?utm_campaign=Emails&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email

I am sure Knox has made enough from this - she can pay his costs!!

Ian - You're entitled to your opinion but why would Amanda pay Raffaele's legal fees, besides her family are probably still showing a loss from their four years of huge legal expenditure and travelling back and forth to Italy trying to prove her innocence which they eventually succeeded in doing

• 1 month later...

Did anyone read the excellent article in the Daily Mail last week, the headline stating that 'the real crime is that Foxy Knoxy was ever charged with murder' said it all didn't it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2390600/Amanda-Knox-case-The-real-crime-Foxy-Knoxy-EVER-charged-murder.html

Just another regurgitation of 'Manda's appologist in-chief Epstein, from his "book".

Must have been a paid for advert in the rag.

She made a lot out of the advance but the publishers have taken a bath since the sales have been abysmal. 

but the publishers have taken a bath since the sales have been abysmal. 

Loosely - Where did you get that from out of interest, I heard that 'Waiting To Be Heard' outsold all the Harry Potter books put together in the US

Figures are somewhere earlier on in this thread, brounmoney was saying what you're saying, refused to believe his precious could be such a failure too, figures were in the low thousands if that, an embarrassment I'd have thought. Anyway, you go and look, I'm not doing it again. They even included e-books etc, low, through the floor.

Loosely - Why do you always say something is black when I say it's white and vice versa

Loosely - Why do you always say something is black when I say it's white and vice versa

Rhodesly - I'm just helping everyone and yourself with the truth while you are talking bollix. Why can't you just admit to being wrong? 

Have you looked up those incredibly poor sales figures yet?

Because you make such ridiculous statements! The Harry Potter books smashed all US records, whilst Miss Knox's offering bombed! Fact

Saying it's black when I know that it's white

Taking it all, instead of just one bite.

Always the same, it's just a shame, that's all.

Might be useful lyrics in a song one day ;)