Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Mind you we would not have had fawlty towers.

Or Allo Allo I guess

]

Oh dear, Brounmoney's not playing the xenophobic card is he?

Such a shame really that you can't have a decent discussion with a difference of opinions without someone using that strategy, so transparent. I'm afraid this is only one of the reasons I've put him on the Ignore list.

I've known and worked with a number of americans, all decent blokes with a sense of humour and able to have their leg pulled and reciprocate in banter. Obviously Brounmoney isn't like that.

Loose it would be great if you were joking, or just trying to get under my skin, but most of the stuff you have said to me has been out of anger and hatred. You ask how come we can't have a decent discussion. Just look at the last 3 or discussions we had. The last one you got mad and said you are putting me on the ignore list. You jump so fast from just having a normal discussion to telling me how much of an idiot you think I am. I really don't hate anyone on this forum, and would love to just see us have a decent discussion. It gets real old when no matter what you say someone is either going to call you an idiot, or blame you for every wrong America has ever done. Sorry I think that would make you guys made too.

Loose right before you put me on your ignore list. I was not mad or hating on you. I was just messing with you trying to get under your skin. I know good and well you knew what weed was, and I just wanted a chance to call you old. All I can say is there are a few people that hate me or it sure seems that way, and it sure seems they tie American in the mix with it.

Edited by Brounmoney

Brounmoney, I think you're being a tad sensitive there.

I sincerely doubt anybody here hates America.

Now, as for Amanda, I can only hope that justice prevails and that if she is covering for her boyfriend that it all comes out.

If Amanda is truly innocent, then fair enough, but if guilty she deserves the wrath of hell.

Maybe I am, but me being a tad sensitive. Look at Loose putting me on an ignore list. I really don't care if anyone hates me and all the rest of America. I just get tired of that hate getting in the way of us having a discussion. When was the last time I could make I point in with my side of the discussion without being called an idiot or something worse? I let Loose and others have their opinions and not call them names for it. Oh well it does not matter now. Anything I say is going to be ignored, so It is just a waste of time.

Oh the Amanda thing. Yes if she did it and is covering it up she deserves whatever she gets.

Is there such a thing as funniest scene from allo allo

Didn't you rate the show then

Surely you don't believe that, afterall you saved our bacon during the war didn't you!

Thanks Rhodes you are one of the few people here that actually can hold a nice conversation with me. Thanks for not jumping on the bandwagon and bashing me.

I will admit to owning all the box sets for Allo Allo - a great comedy series.

I will admit to owning all the box sets for Allo Allo - a great comedy series.

Quite so, Adam.

There were so many great great BBC comedies.

Yes, take Are You Being Served for example to name just one, just the mere thought of it makes you laugh

One Foot In The Grave was hilarious too.

The sketch where Victor has a Yucca Plant left in his downstairs toilet is comedy genius imo.

Lets get back to why we're here folks, namely debating the plight of a totally innocent young woman. Here's an interesting link highlighting, once again, the laughable evidence fiasco during the case by the totally incompetent Italians:

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/FBI2.html

Lets get back to why we're here folks, namely debating the plight of a totally innocent young woman. Here's an interesting link highlighting, once again, the laughable evidence fiasco during the case by the totally incompetent Italians:

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/FBI2.html

It is laughable that any of that evidence was allowed in the court room. It was all garbage from the beginning. What a joke. Like I have said before they have now lost their chance of ever figuring out who did this. Edited by Brounmoney

That Raphael chap needs to be probed a bit more.

That Raphael chap needs to be probed a bit more.

"Oooo  MATRON  !!"

:unsure: 

It's amazing what Amanda ever saw in Raffaele Sollecito isn't it, he seems a bit geeky and not her type at all