Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Well let's see here Loose. Back a couple of pages ago you said Italian girls had more moral standards then Amanda. So I then pointed out that by you saying that you are are saying the same about Meredith. Your response was to say I was being distasteful to the victim. I was only pointing out that you are the one being distasteful. It all comes down to anytime you are backed into a corner you either tell me I am distasteful or that I am an idiot. Sorry but it sure looks like you are the idiot.

Oh no, I've said that you were an idiot all the time, I think you've offered proof of that yourself. A rude idiot at times but an idiot without relent.

Oh no, I've said that you were an idiot all the time, I think you've offered proof of that yourself. A rude idiot at times but an idiot without relent.

Oh I am rude now to. Oh I am sorry did I hurt your feeling? Again just avoid everything I say because you have nothing to back up your claims. Classic Loose.

Oh I am rude now to. Oh I am sorry did I hurt your feeling? Again just avoid everything I say because you have nothing to back up your claims. Classic Loose.

No, no hurt feelings, we get other rude idiots on here all the time. Not many as stupid as you though. I believe you've brought it to a whole new level.

And yet we still await your proof of anything you have stated.

Idiot.

No, no hurt feelings, we get other rude idiots on here all the time. Not many as stupid as you though. I believe you've brought it to a whole new level.

And yet we still await your proof of anything you have stated.

Idiot.

Ok so either you are too old or too stupid to understand this, so I will put it into some words that maybe you can understand. You say that Amanda is a trashing American girl with no morals. I am telling you by saying theses things you are putting Meredith in the same category. They both were parting, smoking weed ( grass, Buddha, bud, reefer, hash I don't know what they called it back in 1970 when you were going up, but it is freaking marijuana maybe you know what that is), and they were both having sex. I am not saying this makes either of them trashy, but you and the Italian media seem to think so. Yes it terrible Meredith is dead, and someone named Rudy killed her, but calling Amanda trashy for doing all the same things Meredith and college kids around the world do is idiotic. Please let me know if this still goes over your head. I know it is hard to keep up with the kids these days.

Ok so either you are too old or too stupid to understand this, so I will put it into some words that maybe you can understand. You say that Amanda is a trashing American girl with no morals. I am telling you by saying theses things you are putting Meredith in the same category. They both were parting, smoking weed ( grass, Buddha, bud, reefer, hash I don't know what they called it back in 1970 when you were going up, but it is freaking marijuana maybe you know what that is), and they were both having sex. I am not saying this makes either of them trashy, but you and the Italian media seem to think so. Yes it terrible Meredith is dead, and someone named Rudy killed her, but calling Amanda trashy for doing all the same things Meredith and college kids around the world do is idiotic. Please let me know if this still goes over your head. I know it is hard to keep up with the kids these days.

Thank you, more proof that you are an idiot. There is no proof that Meredith was "partying" or smoking weed and you have now attempted to introduce an "ageist" issue into the discussion with no foundation that these matters are misunderstood. Since I work with kids, I've also worked as a drugs counsellor since 2002 so I believe I understand the current terminology but thanks for your efforts to assist. 

Do you want to offer any further proof that you are an idiot? Would you like to take that opportunity?

Please feel free. I have no further interest in feeding you. Other readers can make their own minds up if you have any last word to make on the subject. You will now be ignored by myself. It is a shame since this subject seems to be the only one that you have come on here to discuss, a further shame that you understand so little about the subject or the rules of debate and the difference between theory, opinion and proof of fact. Perhaps you need to cover this in school.

Edited by Loose

More bad news for Amanda Knox I'm afraid with reports that she seems to have "blown" a small fortune she received as an advance for her book, I hope it is selling well. She'll need it to the way this girl goes through $4 million dollars....

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/05/amanda-knox-nearly-penniless-despite-4-million-book-advance/

Thank you, more proof that you are an idiot. There is no proof that Meredith was "partying" or smoking weed and you have now attempted to introduce an "ageist" issue into the discussion with no foundation that these matters are misunderstood. Since I work with kids, I've also worked as a drugs counsellor since 2002 so I believe I understand the current terminology but thanks for your efforts to assist. 

Do you want to offer any further proof that you are an idiot? Would you like to take that opportunity?

Please feel free. I have no further interest in feeding you. Other readers can make their own minds up if you have any last word to make on the subject. You will now be ignored by myself. It is a shame since this subject seems to be the only one that you have come on here to discuss, a further shame that you understand so little about the subject or the rules of debate and the difference between theory, opinion and proof of fact. Perhaps you need to cover this in school.

You have done this ignore thing before, so we will see how long this last. How about I ask you for proof that Amanda is this sex crazed partier that you seem to think she is? I have seen you give no proof of that. As you go looking for it you will find your proof of Meredith action in Italy as well. The proof that I have comes from 2 books one of which is the Amanda Knox book. Yea I know you will discredit it because well you are an idiot. I can't wait to see that proof that Amanda Knox is this trashy young American you keep saying she is.

More bad news for Amanda Knox I'm afraid with reports that she seems to have "blown" a small fortune she received as an advance for her book, I hope it is selling well. She'll need it to the way this girl goes through $4 million dollars....

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/05/amanda-knox-nearly-penniless-despite-4-million-book-advance/

You really are stupid aren't you? What kind geto( oh sorry a term that maybe a bit to new for you. what kind unreliable source is this.) website are you getting this stuff from? Edited by Brounmoney

You want some proof well here you go.

"When she asked if he liked pot, his response was, “It’s my vice.”

“Around our house,” Knox wrote, “marijuana was as common as pasta. We all chipped in. It was purely social.”

Her memoir also reveals that she wrote to Kercher’s parents, saying, “I’m not the one who killed your daughter.”

But the letter was never mailed, Knox said, because her defense attorneys warned her against it, saying it might be misinterpreted as a ploy for sympathy." From

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/amanda-knox-steamy-memoir-loaded-sex-pot-article-1.1330334

"The walk-out semi-basement of the house was rented by four young Italian men with whom both Kercher and Knox were friendly. One of the men, Giacomo, spent time in the girls' flat due to a shared interest in music. Cannabis plants were grown in the basement and Knox sometimes smoked hashish there, as did Kercher on occasion. Returning home at 2 am one night in mid October, Knox, Kercher, Giacomo and another basement resident met Rudy Guede. The Italians knew Guede from playing basketball with him. Guede, who had been served by Knox at her part-time bar job days earlier, attached himself to the group and asked about Knox. He was invited into the basement and talked about her with the Italians. They all expressed the opinion she was attractive. Knox and then Kercher joined them and smoked hashish. At 4:30 am Kercher left, saying she was going to bed, and Knox followed her out." From

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Meredith_Kercher

These sources are about as good as that link about Amanda spending all her money. You give crap so can I. If you need any of the new lingo translated for you please let me know.

Edited by Brounmoney

Out of curiosity Brounmoney, is your profile picture really you?

Yes I am a very wealthy American tennis star that just retired. Are you as old and out of touch as Loose is?

Edited by Brounmoney

He looks stupid enough to be you, thats why I asked.

Well seeing as you posted before I could edit my post. I will ask again. Are you as old and out of touch as loose is?

Is this the last band you and loose listen to?

post-8181-0-02644200-1369070652_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brounmoney

Nothing wrong with The Beatles - a quality band.

I have Alan and Loose down as more fans of The Smith's though.

Oh I love the Beatles too. I am just not old enough or stupid enough to believe that a British college student in Italy does not smoke weed, and party at night. I also know who Andy Roddick it, but he did not become popular until the early 2000's, so I can't expect Loose and misunderstood to know an pop culture past 1975. Edited by Brounmoney

You want some proof well here you go.

"When she asked if he liked pot, his response was, “It’s my vice.”

“Around our house,” Knox wrote, “marijuana was as common as pasta. We all chipped in. It was purely social.”

Her memoir also reveals that she wrote to Kercher’s parents, saying, “I’m not the one who killed your daughter.”

But the letter was never mailed, Knox said, because her defense attorneys warned her against it, saying it might be misinterpreted as a ploy for sympathy." From

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/amanda-knox-steamy-memoir-loaded-sex-pot-article-1.1330334

"The walk-out semi-basement of the house was rented by four young Italian men with whom both Kercher and Knox were friendly. One of the men, Giacomo, spent time in the girls' flat due to a shared interest in music. Cannabis plants were grown in the basement and Knox sometimes smoked hashish there, as did Kercher on occasion. Returning home at 2 am one night in mid October, Knox, Kercher, Giacomo and another basement resident met Rudy Guede. The Italians knew Guede from playing basketball with him. Guede, who had been served by Knox at her part-time bar job days earlier, attached himself to the group and asked about Knox. He was invited into the basement and talked about her with the Italians. They all expressed the opinion she was attractive. Knox and then Kercher joined them and smoked hashish. At 4:30 am Kercher left, saying she was going to bed, and Knox followed her out." From

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Meredith_Kercher

These sources are about as good as that link about Amanda spending all her money. You give crap so can I. If you need any of the new lingo translated for you please let me know.

She is a sex mad harlot and guilty as feck.............

Everything from Elgar to the B.E.P MoS but not the depressing and permanently depressed Morrissey ta, but it's strange how people pigeon hole others based on bias and prejudice. 

Be eclectic Adam and don't make assumptions based on your own standards eh?

Everything from Elgar to the B.E.P MoS but not the depressing and permanently depressed Morrissey ta, but it's strange how people pigeon hole others based on bias and prejudice. 

Be eclectic Adam and don't make assumptions based on your own standards eh?

This Charming Man indeed ;)

I could have said Billy Bragg but tops may have been blown...

This Charming Man indeed ;)

I could have said Billy Bragg but tops may have been blown...

By all means we can turn this into a music thread, it's already quite refreshing since I placed Brounmoney on the Ignored Posters List - I can thoroughly recommend it.

Ian Dury, even Kirsty McColl but the Cockerney Bob Dylan was wasted on me I'm afraid