Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Did anybody read the Telegraph article about the friction between Amanda and her boyfriend?

Looks like they weren't that close at the time of Meredith's death.

And yet it is strange that they appeared very much all over each other just before being questioned by the police. Amanda performing cartwheels for Raffaele, tongues down each others throats while kissing on the bench in the police station. It's a mystery, I'm sure it will be explained away shortly or denied.

And yet it is strange that they appeared very much all over each other just before being questioned by the police. Amanda performing cartwheels for Raffaele, tongues down each others throats while kissing on the bench in the police station. It's a mystery, I'm sure it will be explained away shortly or denied.

..........Or possibly  NOT  !!

Oh are you planning on explaining it away?

I think Mr. Rhodes will do a bang up job of doing that, Brounmoney.

I think Mr. Rhodes will do a bang up job of doing that, Brounmoney.

Oh ok. He does not post on here, but once every couple of days. Loose made it sound like someone would be posting in defense in the next few minutes. That is the only reason I that it might be Loose.

Edited by Brounmoney

Well it does all seem a bit contradictory reading as I have read that Raffaele was not exactly assisting Amanda with her alibi initially as I read in her latest BLOCKBUSTER interview.

Perhaps she managed to persuade him after all.

Other news has Raffaele complaining that it has all been about Amanda, Amanda, Amanda. Maybe some sour grapes at being lumped in it eh?

Surely one of Amanda's supporters or apologists can explain all of this away, easily. Or not.

Edited by Loose

Well it does all seem a bit contradictory reading as I have read that Raffaele was not exactly assisting Amanda with her alibi initially as I read in her latest BLOCKBUSTER interview.

Perhaps she managed to persuade him after all.

Other news has Raffaele complaining that it has all been about Amanda, Amanda, Amanda. Maybe some sour grapes at being lumped in it eh?

Surely one of Amanda's supporters or apologists can explain all of this away, easily. Or not.

See I always kind of found this funny. It has always been about Amanda why is that? Why has the media not trashed Raffaele? Why has he not be the focus at some point? I just don't understand why it is always Amanda. I thought he was involved to. Is he not some sick sex crazed person too?

Amanda might be a nymphomaniac, or more probably she thought she would be locked up for a very long time and it would be last chance for a bit of wild sex.

Do you not wonder if maybe it was her last chance to get an alibi?

See I always kind of found this funny. It has always been about Amanda why is that? Why has the media not trashed Raffaele? Why has he not be the focus at some point? I just don't understand why it is always Amanda. I thought he was involved to. Is he not some sick sex crazed person too?

Not that you'll understand this but it's a bit late for all of Amanda's supporters, bloggers, shills and even herself to be saying why has this all been about Amanda when they've been doing nothing else since her arrest but to be making it ALL about Amanda.

Now go and polish your brain cell.

Not that you'll understand this but it's a bit late for all of Amanda's supporters, bloggers, shills and even herself to be saying why has this all been about Amanda when they've been doing nothing else since her arrest but to be making it ALL about Amanda.

Now go and polish your brain cell.

If I recall correctly right after Amanda and Raffaele were arrested it became all about Amanda in the media. Foxy Knoxy this, foxy Knoxy that. This just proves my point of this is all about nationality for you. Nothing else.

This just proves my point of this is all about nationality for you. Nothing else.

It proves it to the satisfaction of an idiot.

Congratulations!

It proves it to the satisfaction of an idiot.

Congratulations!

Oh good you have resorted to name calling again. You progressing so well. I am real proud of you.

Oh good you have resorted to name calling again. You progressing so well. I am real proud of you.

Just the facts Brounmoney. Just the facts.

Heh heh.

Just the facts Brounmoney. Just the facts.

Heh heh.

What facts am I facing? The fact that you hate Americans and therefore hate Amanda Knox?

What facts am I facing? The fact that you hate Americans and therefore hate Amanda Knox?

Well that is the difference Brounmoney, what you have is an unproved theory - therefore your claims of proof make you an idiot. Nothing to do with any such xenophobia.

You are trying to claim that your statements are proof when they are in fact unproved theory. Therefore you are an idiot.

I don't know how many ways that I can say it that will help you understand the fact.

Well that is the difference Brounmoney, what you have is an unproved theory - therefore your claims of proof make you an idiot. Nothing to do with any such xenophobia.

You are trying to claim that your statements are proof when they are in fact unproved theory. Therefore you are an idiot.

I don't know how many ways that I can say it that will help you understand the fact.

Oh from where I am sitting the only thing you have proven is that you hate Americans. You have no proof of anything else in regard to Amanda. You state things like they are fact, but you were not there you have no idea what happened. That is why I say you hate Americans. You jumped on the hate bandwagon when the media first stated trashing her. Edited by Brounmoney

Oh from where I am sitting the only thing you have proven is that you hate Americans. You have no proof of anything else in regard to Amanda. You state things like they are fact, but you were not there you have no idea what happened. That is why I say you hate Americans. You jumped on the hate bandwagon when the media first stated trashing her.

Did I? Jump on the bandwagon?

Let us see if this another theory or one that you can actually prove?

Proof please Mr Brounmoney.

You idiot.

Edited by Loose

Did I? Jump on the bandwagon?

Let us see if this another theory or one that you can actually prove?

Proof please Mr Brounmoney.

You idiot.

Well let's see here Loose. Back a couple of pages ago you said Italian girls had more moral standards then Amanda. So I then pointed out that by you saying that you are are saying the same about Meredith. Your response was to say I was being distasteful to the victim. I was only pointing out that you are the one being distasteful. It all comes down to anytime you are backed into a corner you either tell me I am distasteful or that I am an idiot. Sorry but it sure looks like you are the idiot.