Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Santa's Wish List.

Smudge

Officials to be given headsets by their loved ones,to assist the marked improvement I have seen lately. Players to be given rule books by their clubs,and stop moaning.Supporters to be given Free Admission to 1 GAME per season in appreciation for their loyalty to their club.Me personally to get my Gold Member Status,so I can have a tete a tete with Kroons,B.J.R,and Teflon.Your wishes if any.

Knaphill to be given 20 points without having to work for them! so we can catch up

And to be able to play at our home ground this Saturday please as we have not played there since 7th November. :bartshocked:

Having said that Woking FC Academy are just about to kick off at Redding Way in the snow as our 'When he can be bothered' Groundmans/Facility Manager has swepted the lines so the game can be played! :smashfreakb:

Cove are hoping Santa has a home pitch for Cove to play on in the New Year - while we are wishing for things......a new laid pitch during May and June coutesy of whoever was to blame for the burst sewer would be nice!!

I would go for something realistic Teffs ;)

I have only one.

Meet the man they call Smudgey :)

I'm told that he's also known as 'The Scarlet Pimple' !

:bolt:

2 of Those posters wishes are possible,the others are pie in the sky.I will let you work out which.B.J.R. nice to put a face to a name,was it fit to play in your opinion,looked a bit dodgey to me. Ref.must of had good game,players shaking his hand at end.

2 of Those posters wishes are possible,the others are pie in the sky.I will let you work out which.B.J.R. nice to put a face to a name,was it fit to play in your opinion,looked a bit dodgey to me. Ref.must of had good game,players shaking his hand at end.

From a safety point of view, which IS MY remit, the answer was. YES, even before the start of the second half.

The surface had about 1mm of frost, but was soft to firm beneath and studs easily penetrated this.

HOWEVER..............

At the end of the day, it's the referee's decision !!!"

I thought the referee polite, informative and balanced.

Talking of 'balanced', p'raps the final part of your question should be addressed elsewhere.

for QPR to have a manager longer than 5 minutes!!! Sam Mitchell was back in EastEnders longer than Magilton was incharge!

for Sandhurst to score a goal again, and then for Sandhurst to pick up a win

instead of turning 29 this Christmas, I loose 10 years and go back to before I broke my leg.

for crowds to turn up to games so that the seats the FA insist clubs put in actually get full.