Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 22/12

Krooner

Right so although the weather isnt looking the best there is an outside chance of there being a game. 2 so far offered are Westfield and Cobham.

Westfield - Lots of goals and a local derby

Cobham - Take the piss out of Jurgs hair and a promotion battle.

Lets get one of them their highest gate all season and have a beer or 2. Anyone up for it ?

Westfield is 5 minutes from me so I'll be going to watch some old friends playing for Westfield and for Knappers :smilewinkgrin:

So if both games are on do I go and watch a game where I can meet a pleasant guy who I have watched in goal or to a game where some bald Bookham kent will be present :)

So if both games are on do I go and watch a game where I can meet a pleasant guy who I have watched in goal or to a game where some bald Bookham kent will be present :)

I would have thought you'd decide on the food available Kroons rather than the quality of Keepers :bootyshake: although the better keeper will be in the stand at Cobham :dance (2):

NLN - I had a look at your pitch monday morning and it was still rock hard and covered in snow, so me think it might be off? :angry:

Same sort of chance of me winning "Slimmer of the Year" or you winning "Hairstyle of the year" :bartshocked:

:cheesy (2): :cheesy (2): :cheesy (2): :cheesy (2): :cheesy (2): :cheesy (2):

Likewise the moment I hear anything from the club I'll look to post it on here.

In response to Ollers question further up, tonight is the game that was due to be played on Boxing Day - I assume both teams agreed to move the fixture - although I now imagine it will be played in the New Year as can't see the games surviving tonight once the temp drops again. Our pitch is hard at the best of times so freezes prety quickly.