Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 2 jan 2010

Worcester Park scored from a corner in the 45th minute that settled the game.However I must say how proud I was of the Municipal players today,they gave there all for me,in trying to secure a victory.The pitch played well,the clubhouse was superb,but the changing rooms are the worst I have seen in Non League Football,no hooks for clothes,the smallest showers ever seen,and stunk to high heaven.Top of the League maybe,but going nowhere,no ambition.To rectify that they need Lights,Fencing round 3 sides of ground,but unfortunately due to the covenant on the ground,this can never be achieved.So come on Combined Counties rectify this ludicrous situation,and make Clubs up there grounds,to the level required,or we wiil all go hire a park ground.Worcester Park are denying a forward thinking club promotion.Ref was superb but linos substandard,which let him down.Challenge to all Combined Counties Linos,I am 62 yrs of age,I will race any of you over 50 yds for charity,and you will lose.

CB Hounslow 3 Feltham 2

We gifted them all three goal, the first was a slip by our left back in the second minute allowing the guy to go clean through. The second was two players going for the ball and taking eachother out in the air with the ball dropping to a forward and the third being an OG by our right back to make it 3-0 after 55 minutes.

We fought back and they took their foot off the gas which could've cost them.

However, another defeat :flame:

chertsey1-0 hanworth villa

(moody)

typical post christmas game, lacked quality on a resonablly good surface, chertsey lacked spark without g bamford in midfield, but dominated 1st half without causing to many problems but took a deserved lead through marcus moody, john pomroy had 2 good chances to double lead before the break but not the best game for a largish crowd, but 3 points for chertsey which is all important at this stage of the season!

Nope played second half first game for a month won 4 1 with our keeper giving them there goal in the last minute. It could have been alot more.

Brunty,you would be first name on sheet,if I was manager.But I have faith in Hartley Witney a great bunch of people.Unlike Worcester Park who cannot be gracious in defeat:quote from some of there supporters 'WORST WE PLAYED THIS SEASON'only cos we gave em a game.

Worcester Park scored from a corner in the 45th minute that settled the game.However I must say how proud I was of the Municipal players today,they gave there all for me,in trying to secure a victory.The pitch played well,the clubhouse was superb,but the changing rooms are the worst I have seen in Non League Football,no hooks for clothes,the smallest showers ever seen,and stunk to high heaven.Top of the League maybe,but going nowhere,no ambition.To rectify that they need Lights,Fencing round 3 sides of ground,but unfortunately due to the covenant on the ground,this can never be achieved.So come on Combined Counties rectify this ludicrous situation,and make Clubs up there grounds,to the level required,or we wiil all go hire a park ground.Worcester Park are denying a forward thinking club promotion.Ref was superb but linos substandard,which let him down.Challenge to all Combined Counties Linos,I am 62 yrs of age,I will race any of you over 50 yds for charity,and you will lose.

By contrast, South Park have a very tidy ground and good facilities. Just lacking the seats for Premier football, but plenty of room for one of those stands that a lot of CCL clubs now have. My first visit to South Park and only £3 admission, bargain!

By contrast, South Park have a very tidy ground and good facilities. Just lacking the seats for Premier football, but plenty of room for one of those stands that a lot of CCL clubs now have. My first visit to South Park and only £3 admission, bargain!

Agreed TRS.

As for Worcester Park, when they've had to play catch up with fixtures they've used Colliers Wood, maybe they have a groundshare in mind?