Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Matches Wed. 3rd Feb

Smudge

Afraid not ... although it is quite likely that at some point later on I will wish I had gone to the Arena!!

Just love you armchair supporters,you pay £££££££s to go and watch Premiership Prima Donnas,or pay Mr. Murdoch ££££££s to watch Premiership Prima Donnas.Had a guy last night turn up at Municipal,was informed by Fulham it was £35 to sit behind the goal,so he decided to come to the Arena,but then quibbled about being charged £3 for entry,he wanted a programme included in that price.As for Trentys comments about other clubs facilities,he sure knows how to make friends.So is it a 3pm kick off Saturday when the Municipal come calling,or will I have to lose another 1 hour from my hard earned in order to make the Kick Off.

Fair play to Feltham for the result, certainly a much changed and better side then we played at Redding Way back in November.

There goal was route one, our centre half missed the ball and there No 8 darted in and scored. Feltham could have had another two or three however we could of scored two or three ourselves but Tricky Ricky did not have his shooting boots on tonight. Rash, nasty looking challenge on the keeper but i think the stopper was inviting it. Tricky is no way a dirty player probaley out of frustration.

Without doubt the worst pitch in the league, makes Chobham's, Farleigh's and Coulsdon Utd's pitch look like Wembley. Pure clumps of sticky mud and no chance of any passing football being played. Good luck to any team that has got to play on that in the coming weeks! bartshocked.gif

Beat Cobham on Saturday, loose to Feltham on Wednesday, i sound like Craigggg David!! Its a funny old game!

Thought their pitch (Bedfonts pitch?) was alrite last time i played on it but then again with Knaphills cricket like hallowed green turf u can complain about anyones pitch in div 1, with the exception of Eversley and maybe 1 or 2 others.

No Befonts pitch has this year been seriously bad! Games have somehow gone ahead when they should've never even been attempted to play, obviously causing the state of it now along with this rubbish weather over the past 3 months or so

dont worry about them Nut just make sure Lammas pitch is fine for Sat as we've not played for over a month :)

nln , the pitch will be fine , working on lammas tomorrow so will be tip top ,

weebs ; your clutching there son , i was just explaining the situation , who does the hampton pitch

BEEN THERE

As for Trentys comments about other clubs facilities,he sure knows how to make friends.So is it a 3pm kick off Saturday when the Municipal come calling,or will I have to lose another 1 hour from my hard earned in order to make the Kick Off.

You've lost me, explain please???

BEEN THERE

As for Trentys comments about other clubs facilities,he sure knows how to make friends.So is it a 3pm kick off Saturday when the Municipal come calling,or will I have to lose another 1 hour from my hard earned in order to make the Kick Off.

You've lost me, explain please???

Kick Off time,got a few Forest programmes if your interested.

Can't help the kick off times mate, that will be a thing of the past in the coming months though. What do you mean by my commenst about other clubs facilities? And are you a Forest fan then?

Been There - Hope this doesn't constitute as a bite but feel I have to reply.

I take part in games Saturdays and Sundays week in and week out. Games at all levels from Ryman down to Youth league. Normally out one night a week as well.

Occasionally it is nice to sit indoors and watch my boyhood heroes on the television ... although they often disappoint.

If that makes me an armchair supporter then so be it!!

bootyshake.gif

dont worry about them Nut just make sure Lammas pitch is fine for Sat as we've not played for over a month :)

nln , the pitch will be fine , working on lammas tomorrow so will be tip top ,

weebs ; your clutching there son , i was just explaining the situation , who does the hampton pitch

Clutching yes and pitch don't know but I do know its a full time groundsman.....