Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tues 9 Feb results

TRS

Trentie you really need to chill son as you are taking all this far too seriously ;)

Probably sweating because Forest are dipping in the Championship :smilewinkgrin:

Dorking FC 0 - Epsom & Ewell 5

With thanks to local press and some from my own notes. I will refrain from passing further comment.

"Manager Peter Augustine made seven changes from the team that started the 2-1 cup defeat to Reading and after a pretty even opening 15 minutes, he saw his side capitulate in the worst possible way, starting with a devastating seven-minute hat-trick from Kyle Hough.

Andy Amfo-Brobbey went through on goal. Chicks keeper Sam Freeman came out to meet him, making a save, but the ball fell kindly for Hough to slot home the rebound.

Two minutes later E & E were awarded a penalty 0-2.

Five minutes later, Freeman was lobbed to earn E & E 3 goals and their forward, Hough, a hat-trick.

Then two goals for Epsom & Ewell in quick succession before the half time whistle to make it 0-5.

Dorking managed to keep the scoreline througout the second half by some good defending.A rocket from Augustine at half-time clearly had an effect on his troops as the second period ended in stalemate.

55 mins. Andy Millar came on for Shola Elusade with his usual speed.

On 60 minutes , there was a little light relief for the spectators, when the referee tripped, fell and had to be treated by the Dorking physio,

70 mins. Troy Gall for Adie Butler.

Manager, Peter Augustine said after the final whistle: "After 20 minutes it was 0-0 and we were not doing bad and then we imploded. If someone had told me we'd lose against Epsom I probably would have said 'OK', but I didn't expect us to go down like that."

TEAM:- Sam Freeman: Alistaire Moore: Martin Waldron ©: Scott Murphy: Charlie Saunders: Scott Harrison: Dana Zada: Taylor Mollattt: Jamie Pendrill: Adie Butler: Sola Elusade:

SUBSTITUTES:- Andrew Millar: Troy Gall: Adean Gallimore.

Westfield 0- Knaphill

Could have been 10. we were terrible and didnt register a shot till 85 minutes. Knaphill were superb and were the best side i've seen for the last 2 years at this level

Tough game for us on sat me thinks!!

We have convincingly beaten Knaphill twice this season so will give us a psychological edge but i reckon Saturday will be different game if what NLN says is true, also me step bro pazza plays for them!!!

We bashed Knaphil up last Wednesday, defensively they are there to be got at, if you have Spence playing up top you will beat them.

Bashed Knaphill up,wasn't the score 1-0 Guv.2-0 an annilation,3-0 a humiliation,and they told me it was the worst pitch they had played on in years.

Edited by BEEN THERE

The pitch is woeful at the moment BT!!

We all get there in the end BT :smashfreakb:

Wattsy - Geordie Boys big points gap now reduced and overtaken!!! :discobanana:

Krooner - Let's not go there with Crystal 'Heading For League One' Palace hey? :waytogo:

As for Coleman.................... :451:

Good players can play on any surface....well most can but the problem is Feltham's pitch is not a surface :wtf:

Edited by Trentender

Haha Trenty you big goon :discobanana: It's all good we have a game in and and only second on goal difference! Why open up a big lead and make the rest of the season boring like the Premiership usually is? :excited:

Edited by Wattsy

Fair enough, just don't want the toon army slipping into the play off positions!!!

Thing is Super Billy Davies does not want Forest to go up as he thinks we are not prepared for it, part of me agrees with him but B O L L O C K S its been ten years since we lefted home and im getting bored being on loan to the Championship and League One!

Lets see what happens in May, i'll take a play off win at Wembley and a massive pay day more then what you would get if you get promoted in the top two!

and it finished.......

Dorking 0-5 Epsom & Ewell

MORE GOOD VIEWING TRS THANKS

I MUST SAY, AND I DON'T MEAN TO BE DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS DORKING, BUT LOOKING AT TRS FOOTAGE, DORKING LOOKED AWFUL, SLUGGISH AND DISINTERESTED, I HOPE I'M WRONG BUT TEND TO AGREE WITH TRS, ITS LOOKING LIKE BOOKHAM, DORKING FOR THE DROP AND AFTER THE MIDWEEK RESULTS, BANSTEAD AND HANWORTH VILLA HAVE RELEGATION WORRIES BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF GAMES THEY HAVE PLAYED.

FROM RECENT RESULTS, WEMBLEY SHOULD BE OKAY AND ARE COMING GOOD WITH ONLY 1 LOSS IN THEIR LAST 7 GAMES. WITH COLLIERS WOOD AND RPV HAVING GAMES IN HAND THIS SHOULD GET THEM OUT OF THE RELEGATION ZONE, BUT AS WE ALL KNOW, FOOTBALL'S A FUNNY 'OL GAME.

SUPPOSE THERES GONNA MORE SURPRISES ON THE WAY............................... LETS HOPE SO, TO MAKE THE SEASON REALLY INTERESTING

GOOD LUCK TO ALL CCL TEAMS