Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tues 9 Feb results

TRS

Westfield 0- Knaphill

Could have been 10. we were terrible and didnt register a shot till 85 minutes. Knaphill were superb and were the best side i've seen for the last 2 years at this level

Tough game for us on sat me thinks!!

We have convincingly beaten Knaphill twice this season so will give us a psychological edge but i reckon Saturday will be different game if what NLN says is true, also me step bro pazza plays for them!!!

We bashed Knaphil up last Wednesday, defensively they are there to be got at, if you have Spence playing up top you will beat them.

Apparently they were struggling with their defence last week, not sure how true that is or if it's an excuse from their players as you beat them. Last night they seemed pretty solid and dominant in the air.

How's it going Potts? I hear Glen's stopped playing in goal

Frimley green 3-1 CB Hounslow, Frimley played the last half hour with 10 me plus Frimley keeper had 2 go off 5 mins into the 2nd half and forward weeksy had to go in goal

Loop how was the pitch, looking forward to Saturday hopefully get our 3rd win on the trot and close in on the teams above us.

The pitch looked fine, well theres still grass on it and thats not normally the case at Frimley, lol Me thinks Frimley are also looking for there 3rd win on the trot, romour has it that Andy myers was playing for u now is that correct mate?

Have to wait and see loop, just hopeing there frost stays away on friday night, the forecast is too be sunny on saturday so should be no problems

Guv have u got Andy myers playing for you then?

Westfield 0- Knaphill

Could have been 10. we were terrible and didnt register a shot till 85 minutes. Knaphill were superb and were the best side i've seen for the last 2 years at this level

We have convincingly beaten Knaphill twice this season so will give us a psychological edge but i reckon Saturday will be different game if what NLN says is true, also me step bro pazza plays for them!!!

We bashed Knaphil up last Wednesday, defensively they are there to be got at, if you have Spence playing up top you will beat them.

Apparently they were struggling with their defence last week, not sure how true that is or if it's an excuse from their players as you beat them. Last night they seemed pretty solid and dominant in the air.

Glenn has gone which is a shame, 2 different goalies last two games, both have played well and got clean sheets so god knows who is playing on Saturday......

On the whole we are looking very strong now and its gonna take a good team to beat us.

Your at Westfield i see well we still have to play them twice which you already know so that will be fun...good luck m8

Westfield 0- Knaphill

Glenn has gone which is a shame, 2 different goalies last two games, both have played well and got clean sheets so god knows who is playing on Saturday......

On the whole we are looking very strong now and its gonna take a good team to beat us.

Your at Westfield i see well we still have to play them twice which you already know so that will be fun...good luck m8

Yeah played my first game in about 6 weeks last night and it was even harder after being ill in bed for the past 8-9 days! Enjoyed it other than the results and being a local derby where everyone knows each other, there was a bit more of a bite to it. The first goal in first haf stoppage time damaged us but it had been coming, then two goals within the first 5 second half minutes done us! Never mind!

Glad things are working out at Feltham, it's the first result I look for :smilewinkgrin:

Yeah also see online that the fixture at Feltham has been re-arranged and the match at Westfield has been brought forward, I look forward to them and catching up with some old faces :smilewinkgrin:

Westfield 0- Knaphill

do u play guv? plus are u going 2 tell me if Andy myers is now playing for u? would like to know as i support Chelsea mate

Westfield 0- Knaphill

Brunty you spoke 2 weeksy yet? he went in goal wen tarzy got injured

Loop yer i play, been a merry go round for me this season with regards clubs but with the management team here at Feltham I'll be here with them, with reagrds Mr Myers he should be there...... :smilewinkgrin:

Cheers mate wot position? was thinking about going 2 the HW game against knaphill but if hes playing for u i might pop down there, ur wage bill must have gone up, lol

It was a F'in hard game to come into after not playing for six weeks and the last 8 days in bed frown.gif

No complaints about the result Trenty, you just outclassed us all over!!

Wattsy,have you been on the winning side this year,First Feltham now Westfield.

It was a F'in hard game to come into after not playing for six weeks and the last 8 days in bed frown.gif

That was my first game this year so, no I haven't

Just realised 2010 just started,what a bout 09 you where at Feltham?

Yes I have been on the winning side during this season. Fair enough we lost more than we won/drew. Is this you just asking in general or having a dig? :cool:

Last season when I returned from my broken leg I was on the winning side 8 times from 8 games. Good eh? :smilewinkgrin:

Yes I have been on the winning side during this season. Fair enough we lost more than we won/drew. Is this you just asking in general or having a dig? cool.gif

Last season when I returned from my broken leg I was on the winning side 8 times from 8 games. Good eh? smilewinkgrin.gif

Just asking,me have a dig never,hard to get any fitness after long lay-off.

Westfield 0- Knaphill

Brunty you spoke 2 weeksy yet? he went in goal wen tarzy got injured

No not yet ! can just imaging him flapping his arms around!!

Yes I have been on the winning side during this season. Fair enough we lost more than we won/drew. Is this you just asking in general or having a dig? cool.gif

Last season when I returned from my broken leg I was on the winning side 8 times from 8 games. Good eh? smilewinkgrin.gif

Just asking,me have a dig never,hard to get any fitness after long lay-off.

Indeed it was a tough 18-20 months out with no help what so ever and doing it all by myself. A lonely old place the road of rehab and getting back to fitness

Surrey Premier Cup Q/F

MV SCR 2 - 0 Corinthian Casuals Res

On to the semis to face 'the Landlords'.

..........again!!!

Game on again on 23/2/10 at 19:45. So Come have great with burgers and beers available for your delights along with great football

Guvner No 1 - We bashed Knaphil up last Wednesday, defensively they are there to be got at.

There's me thinking it was the other way round, example our no 9 taking out your keeper for starters, however its about results and you won.

Quote from Wattsy: Apparently they were struggling with their defence last week, not sure how true that is or if it's an excuse from their players as you beat them. Last night they seemed pretty solid and dominant in the air.

This is true, made two changes at the back from the Feltham defeat for the home win against Croydon Municipal on Saturday and kept that back four for the Westfield game on Tuesday night - Result, Two wins

Overall only conceeded 4 goals in the league in 2010 having played 6, Won 4, Drawn 1, Lost 1

I Thank You

Guvner No 1 - We bashed Knaphil up last Wednesday, defensively they are there to be got at.

There's me thinking it was the other way round, example our no 9 taking out your keeper for starters, however its about results and you won.

Quote from Wattsy: Apparently they were struggling with their defence last week, not sure how true that is or if it's an excuse from their players as you beat them. Last night they seemed pretty solid and dominant in the air.

This is true, made two changes at the back from the Feltham defeat for the home win against Croydon Municipal on Saturday and kept that back four for the Westfield game on Tuesday night - Result, Two wins

Overall only conceeded 4 goals in the league in 2010 having played 6, Won 4, Drawn 1, Lost 1

I Thank You

yes cowards tackle, the number 9 went missing after that, a little word in his ear........