Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Staines Lammas 7-0 Croydon Municipal

Trentender

It may already be too late!!

Oh you people make me laugh,I dont think you really know me that well.I do not really care about the result for Municipal,I never big them up,rarely complain about opposition,except in one case,check my posts.As for the match today Municipal were totally out played by Staines Lammas,but the people connected to the club were very hospitable and friendly,the Officials were overall good,but the Ref let himself down by only yellow carding the Lammas no 2 ,for what can only be called a malicious 2 footed tackle,that could of ended a Municipals players career in work and football,this player was a disgrace to himself and his club,in what was a well contested clean encounter,he will get an £8 fine,but it was not the first Malicious tackle he made.Surrey F.A will profit by £40 for the bookings this Ref Made.But by sending this thug alone off,£40 would of been the same.It was sad also to hear that Lammas's appeal to the F.a. about promotion this year was turned down,When will the F.A and Combined Counties League sing from the same hymn sheet.

Oh dear me, looks like you will be hiting the lager, cider and spirits tonight then Smudge.... bartshocked.gif Explain that one then!

When you get a Gold Members Star Trenty you Tight Kent I will explain.

Change the record Smudge, it's getting rather dull reading your repetative posts!!

As for the Lammas no.2 and his tackle, normally 'Animal' off here plays number 2

what so because he posts on here thats ok. come on wattsy dont jump on the bash smudge bandwagon. without due cause of course. it wont stop you being on the end of one of these tackles. and reading some of your posts, you have had a nasty injury yourself.:Kick_Can_emoticon:

seen you play, and try to manage, dont think i should take advice from you thanks.

Fighting talk there from The Fan!! :boxing:

Oh and welcome back duncs!

cheers TRS haven't been away mate just been observing this site, we've got some right knobheads on here at the moment,i have really enjoyed your video clips TRS keep them coming

Hiya Dunc's how you doing you bald fecker :smilewinkgrin:

I think the fan has been at the sauce :champis2: But he does have a point there SL :biglaugh:

Why do the words 'kettle' and 'pot' suddenly spring to mind ?

:bolt:

Edited by Big J R

what so because he posts on here thats ok. come on wattsy dont jump on the bash smudge bandwagon. without due cause of course. it wont stop you being on the end of one of these tackles. and reading some of your posts, you have had a nasty injury yourself.:Kick_Can_emoticon:

The Fan, I think your getting the wrong end of the stick mate. I'm not bashing him for that his the whole £5 issue, the way he nags and blabs on about it. I don't have an issue with him, just gets a bit too repetative.

Just thought I'd clear that up mate

Alright Teffers yer i'm doing good mate,we had a good result at Croydon yesterday we didn't play so good but we won 2 0 are you still in retirement or are you back at Bookham

I'm good thanks Duncs, still in retirement and wondering around to catch a few games in, looking at Bookham's oppo when it's local enough. :316: