Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Staines Lammas 7-0 Croydon Municipal

Trentender

Alright Kroons I hear you got yourself sent off on thursday in a match at Camberley, didn't you know the ref i thought you lot all stuck together he must be an ahole to send off a fellow Ref,,also hear you missed a penalty what the feck are you doing taking it in the first place you cant see your feet passed your gut so how are you gonna see the ball.

Alright Kroons I hear you got yourself sent off on thursday in a match at Camberley, didn't you know the ref i thought you lot all stuck together he must be an ahole to send off a fellow Ref,,also hear you missed a penalty what the feck are you doing taking it in the first place you cant see your feet passed your gut so how are you gonna see the ball.

I can see a :bounce: about to start

cant believe myself greeny at half time in my team talk I congratulated him on his strike from 25yards only to be told by him it was nearer 30 as we were going out for the second half he was telling the lads (well those that were listening) it was 35yards out,god only knows how far out it is today like you I thought he would be on here telling everyone all about it.

duncs you are so hurtful I have been weeping for hours before being able to respond. The reason I missed the pen is because I am sh1t :) See can't be any sort of player otherwise it owuld have been the pitch, bobble, shocking lights, refs fault... well you get the idea :)

had to pop back to the Croydon Arena today to measure the strike out properly...

36.4 yds travelling at about 68.2 mph..... the lanky keeper had no chance. Was gonna tell him not to even bother diving but by the time i could speak it had nearly burst the net.

I quote from the Croydon website...'A poor game all round saw poor decisions and bad finishing. Coves first goal owed more to luck than skill and their second was pretty much the same.'

I hit it from about 24 yds which nestled inside the post after a very good 1 touch build up involving 4 different players.

2nd goal from Steve Duff was a ferocious free kick that went through a wall that split and beat the keeper at the near post.

All luck.... both of them...

SOUR GRAPES me thinks.

Oh....and yes......2 goals in 2 games with 2 assists aswell..... waiting for the phone to ring from Rafa!

Oh you people make me laugh,I dont think you really know me that well.I do not really care about the result for Municipal,I never big them up,rarely complain about opposition,except in one case,check my posts.As for the match today Municipal were totally out played by Staines Lammas,but the people connected to the club were very hospitable and friendly,the Officials were overall good,but the Ref let himself down by only yellow carding the Lammas no 2 ,for what can only be called a malicious 2 footed tackle,that could of ended a Municipals players career in work and football,this player was a disgrace to himself and his club,in what was a well contested clean encounter,he will get an £8 fine,but it was not the first Malicious tackle he made.Surrey F.A will profit by £40 for the bookings this Ref Made.But by sending this thug alone off,£40 would of been the same.It was sad also to hear that Lammas's appeal to the F.a. about promotion this year was turned down,When will the F.A and Combined Counties League sing from the same hymn sheet.

smudge not that im prous of it but that was me who done that tackle!! i should have walked for that i was surprised to see a yellow!!

Was a bad tackle! werent two footed tho and the ball was there to be won! i aint proud of it and did apologise to the croydon player afterwards because as u rightly say i couls of ended his career!

Was a bad tackle! werent two footed tho and the ball was there to be won! i aint proud of it and did apologise to the croydon player afterwards because as u rightly say i couls of ended his career!

Apology accepted,was a decent clean game and Lammas were a nice bunch.NUT 250 needs praise too for the excellent work he put in on the ground.Worth their wait in GOLD A GOOD GROUNDSMAN.Best of luck for rest of season.

watched the lammas sat they were out the blocks so fast croydon didnt know what hit em 3 up in 10 mins and some good football on show aswell dunno what animal sayiny fash scoring he may ave got one but bullen got a great header! regarding animals bad tackle i missed it but was told was awful! but every other tackle he hit was hard and fair in my opinion! personally didnt think it was a 7 nil game but every time lammas attacked they seemed to score croydons backline was two different cb's from week before an two new strikers an maybe one diff player off top of my head i thought they were pretty descent week before what happened to all the other players? travel sickness? going forward they are dangerous an i was actually impressed with the little striker number 10 good feet jus lacked a good partner and midfield though the 6 an 7 as i said before wre descent! lammas look they will go close again but for other results!!

Thanks newbie marvel for your comments, i actually thought my tackles were ok apart from that one which was wreackless, and yea ur right bullen got 1 i forgot about that. Yea i think were go close again its just a shame we cant go up again because it really puts a downer on the team but we seemed ok saturday. Warlingham away on sat will be tough tho!!!

going forward they are dangerous an i was actually impressed with the little striker number 10 good feet

Ile let him know u said that, he was going on about how well he done despite the score line which i constantly reminded him of during our night out. Had to remind him that goals win games not nutmegs lol.

i didnt get sent off nigel i just got a yellow! quite glad really because im starting a 4 game ban now so that would of seen me out for the rest of the season. yea will try and do warlingham, rivals tho so it will be hard!