Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Matches OFF Tue 23 Feb

lazarus

Pouring in Guildford Jurgie.

..... and it's just started tipping down in 'leafy' Dorking !!!!

:bartshocked:

Now trying to snow in Dorking.

Still no news from Bookham. (They are the HOME team tonight !)

Cove v Egham offff

Look Smudge - another new recruit - from Ascot no less!, tug him for his Gold Members fiver before he picks up any bad habits biglaugh.gif

Welcome Steve - are you player / supporter / chairman???

Fingers good shout,taking a back seat,or should I say BENCH on the fiver issue.Too old in the tooth to realise you cannot change a Tight Kents ways,once one always one Trenty,Wattsy,Brunty hope your reading this.I am planning on taking a back Bench from now on,I'm in the process of moving Bench,found a nice cosy one in a Churchyard,with all mod cons,and offy 25 yds away.DREAMLAND but no internet connection.

Brunty said there's a second inspection at 4pm over at Hartley Wintney and should go ahead if there isn't much rain but looking outside I'm not getting my hopes up just yet!

Although he's just sent me a txt and said the games on according to his manager :smilewinkgrin:

Edited by Wattsy

Further postponements - updated list as at 2.55 p.m. (as advised to the League) is as follows

Premier Division

Bookham v Dorking

Chessington & Hook v Horley Town

Epsom & Ewell v Raynes Park Vale

Division One

Bedfont Sports v Worcester Park

Reserve Division

Hanworth Villa Res v Knaphill Res

South Park Res v Mole Valley SCR Res

Edited by whitelaw

Fingers good shout,taking a back seat,or should I say BENCH on the fiver issue.Too old in the tooth to realise you cannot change a Tight Kents ways,once one always one Trenty,Wattsy,Brunty hope your reading this.I am planning on taking a back Bench from now on,I'm in the process of moving Bench,found a nice cosy one in a Churchyard,with all mod cons,and offy 25 yds away.DREAMLAND but no internet connection.

Fact is I'm not tight!! How do you know I simply don't have a bank card that I can use online? Or even just warey of online use with my card? Feel free to PM me mate if you have issues rather than keep posting about it :smilewinkgrin:

Edited by Wattsy