Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Wednesday 10th

Teflon

RPV 1-2 Bookham :discobanana:

Could not make the game so cant say anymore other than at last !!!!!!

I'm thinking you are meaning Mark Jarman ... I think the Bookham folk would consider him to be a Bookham playerwho had 6 months with us. All I'll add was he is a good finisher, a hard worker and a terrific lad who is very well liked at E&E . Don't know if he scored last night though (had a night in with the Mrs and got the kids to bed and at risk of attracting wrath caught the second half of the Man U game once my fatherly responsiibilities were done)

TEFS DID YOUR NEW STRIKER FROM EPSOM & EWELL SCORE TONIGHT ?

a scrappy game played in cold windy conditions. reaction of bookham players at final whistle said it all. i think they had same feeling as teffers. still its 3 points. teffers who was in goal for you?coffee%20%282%29.gif

RPV 1-2 Bookham :discobanana:

Could not make the game so cant say anymore other than at last !!!!!!

I'm thinking you are meaning Mark Jarman ... I think the Bookham folk would consider him to be a Bookham playerwho had 6 months with us. All I'll add was he is a good finisher, a hard worker and a terrific lad who is very well liked at E&E . Don't know if he scored last night though (had a night in with the Mrs and got the kids to bed and at risk of attracting wrath caught the second half of the Man U game once my fatherly responsiibilities were done)

TEFS DID YOUR NEW STRIKER FROM EPSOM & EWELL SCORE TONIGHT ?

BE CAREFUL EEFC SMUDGE WILL HAVE YOUR GUTS FOR GARTERS, HOW DARE YOU STAY IN AND NOT WATCH FOOTBALL .....LOL !!!

JARMAN, THAT NAMES RINGS A BELL. LAST SEASON I GROUND HOPPED IN THE RYMANS MOSTLY SOUTH DIVISION, WHICH WAS ALOT OF FUN GOING TO VARIOUS DIFFERENT GROUNDS MEETING MANY, MANY DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND SUPPORTERS. WHILST ON THAT SUBJECT, I WENT TO A RYMAN CLUB EARLY PART OF THE SEASON AND THEY WERE ROLLICKING THE MANAGER, THE TEAM LIE 3RD ! TOWARDS THE END OF THE SEASON, I WENT THERE AGAIN TO WATCH A CUP GAME AND THEY WERE STILL KNOCKING THE MANAGER ALTHOUGH IT WAS A SEMI-FINAL JUST CAN'T PLEASE SOME, BUT ON THE OTHER HAND THERE WERE SOME THAT THOUGHT THE MANAGER WAS DOING A GREAT JOB....... SO STRANGE, ALL ABOUT OPINIONS, THAT'S WHY FORUMS LIKE OURS (CCL) CAN BE FUN AND OF COURSE VERY INTERESTING ESPECIALLY FROM THE KNOWLEDGE OF USERS ON THIS SITE.

ANYWAY GOING OFF THE SUBJECT, WAS IT JARMAN WHO SCORED 30 + GOALS LAST SEASON FOR BOOKHAM ? THAT'S WHY I ASSUME E & E SNAPPED HIM UP ? I JUST WONDER WHY HE'S GONE BACK TO BOOKHAM ? WAS HE GETTING A REGULAR GAME AT E & E ?

DOES ANYONE KNOW ? TEFFERS ARE YOU A BOOKHAM PLAYER ? DO YOU KNOW THE ANSWERS ?

SO GUYS, PLEASE EXCUSE MY IGNORANCE, I'M NEW TO THE CCL AND JUST GETTING TO KNOW PLAYERS, SO EVENTUALLY I WILL GET TO KNOW THEIR NAMES IN DUE COURSE, HENCE WHAT MAY APPEAR TO BE STUPID QUESTIONS TO ALL YOU CCL ANORAKS ! - BY THE WAY THANKS FOR ASSISTING ME

e.e.f.c. Nice to see a Man staying in and doing his Family duties,no wrath from me regarding watching Man U. it was Free after all.Hope you were teaching your young ones where the CAPS LOCK KEY is on the Computer,and when they get a bit older, they can become a Gold Member like yourself.Nice Guy the best person for information regards Players in the C.C.L. is El Gaffer,I'm sure he would not mind you P.M.ing him if you have any Questions,His knowledge is the best I know.

e.e.f.c. Nice to see a Man staying in and doing his Family duties,no wrath from me regarding watching Man U. it was Free after all.Hope you were teaching your young ones where the CAPS LOCK KEY is on the Computer,and when they get a bit older, they can become a Gold Member like yourself.Nice Guy the best person for information regards Players in the C.C.L. is El Gaffer,I'm sure he would not mind you P.M.ing him if you have any Questions,His knowledge is the best I know.

Hey my 6 year old knows a lot more about computers than me (Including CAPS LOCK) . When they're a bit older I may turn into a game every night man . Mark Jarman did score a lot of goals for Bookham last season and came to us ,but with Hough and Burns being regular scorers also there was a bit of a rotation policy going on . Still as I said earlier very highly thought of at our club and his desire to go back to Bookham to help them in their current position is very understandable. His mum takes great photo's for the programme including 1 smashy would be interested in seeing of Lee Pearce in mid air getting lobbed .

NG, I must tell you that I'm offended by being called an anorak ;)

OOPS! SORRY TRS NO OFFENCE MEANT.

ITS A WORD THAT WAS PUT AROUND THE RYMANS LAST SEASON TO SOMEONE WHO VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT LOCAL NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL, I JUST THOUGHT YOU CAME INTO THAT CATEGORY

Don't know who got Bookham's goal yesterday as I was doiung my Fatherly responsibilities as well, Jarmo went to Epsom out of his own choice (i Believe) along with Alex Mcgregor, after a great season with Bookham the season before & although enjoyed his time there, was not a starter on a regular basis and with this Bookham approached Epsom once they were out of the vase, hence Jarmo came home.

Losing those two plus a horrendous injury list all season (another out with snapped cruciate from innocuous 50/50 challenge on Saturday) we have struggled to get good enough replacements as we don't pay players, with saying that they have all come in and given 100% so we could not of asked for more.

The keeper is from Godalming on loan to get 1st team experience, well impressed with him Saturday and will certainly play at a higher level.

Can't argue with the fact that I'm grumpy and an anorak (of certain things).

At least I'm not in denial like TRS.

Only an anorak could say, and I quote,

"Took wrong SD card, so had to use lower resolution."

"I prefer it in normal format which works OK on iphone"

and

"Came across an old ticket from 1998, Arsenal v Wimbledon"

;)

and

;)

LOL, touche VP!

There is absolutely NO truth in the rumour that a certain Dorking resident is opening a shop in Dorking High Street, 'Anoraks R US' !!

:cheesy (2):

and

;)

It's a fair cop guv, but i'm only a trainee. I haven't progressed to the TK forum yet ;)