Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hazelhurst FC

VPCTFC

Good to see a Surrey affiliated team in the FA Sunday Cup semi final.

They play in the Morden Sunday League so are there any CCL or higher players playing for them?

The team they beat in the quarter final, Sungate, had Barking (Essex Senior League) and Redbridge (Isthmian 1N) players for them so Hazelhurst must be pretty decent although they don't seem to set the Surrey Senior Sunday Cup alight (they lost to Blackwater Valley last season!).

Good to see a Surrey affiliated team in the FA Sunday Cup semi final.

They play in the Morden Sunday League so are there any CCL or higher players playing for them?

The team they beat in the quarter final, Sungate, had Barking (Essex Senior League) and Redbridge (Isthmian 1N) players for them so Hazelhurst must be pretty decent although they don't seem to set the Surrey Senior Sunday Cup alight (they lost to Blackwater Valley last season!).

Blackwater rode their luck that day VP - Hazlehurst were by far the better side but BV scored some amazing goals! Hazlehusrt also played with 10 men for much of the 2nd half.

The teams meet again in this seasons SSC Semi - starring Surrey Legend (assuming Hazlehurst get through their quarter final this weekend)

i played a few games the other season for Mayfair and i'm pretty sure they were in the same league. Back then it was a mix of Combined Counties level players- most of them had played for AFC Wimbledon at some stage !

Good side Mayfair - played them 2 seasons running as Tivoli in the Surrey Senior Cup - won one & lost one

What happened to them NLN?

MAYFAIR used to play out of colliers wood think they disbanded. where do hazelhurst play out of?

According to their appeal for players at the beginning of the season "Hazelhurst FC are based at a private sports ground in New Malden, with an excellent playing surface and facilities including players' bar/lounge."

They played their last FA Sunday Cup game at Carshalton but the FA choose the venues for the semi final so the game against Hetton Lyons CC (from Durham) will be at Sutton United on March 21st. KO 2pm.

**edited cos I don't know WTF I'm talking about. Getting me Blackwater Valley mixed up with me Bagshot!**

Edited by VPCTFC

MAYFAIR used to play out of colliers wood think they disbanded. where do hazelhurst play out of?

According to their appeal for players at the beginning of the season "Hazelhurst FC are based at a private sports ground in New Malden, with an excellent playing surface and facilities including players' bar/lounge."

They played their last FA Sunday Cup game at Carshalton but the FA choose the venues for the semi final so the game against Hetton Lyons CC (from Durham) will be at Sutton United on March 21st. KO 2pm.

**edited cos I don't know WTF I'm talking about. Getting me Blackwater Valley mixed up with me Bagshot!**

I told you NOT to drink the Asahi !

i played a few games the other season for Mayfair and i'm pretty sure they were in the same league. Back then it was a mix of Combined Counties level players- most of them had played for AFC Wimbledon at some stage !

WHO HASN'T PLAYED FOR AFC WIMBLEDON MORE LIKE ! EASY TRS ..............

WHO HASN'T PLAYED FOR AFC WIMBLEDON MORE LIKE ! EASY TRS ..............

Easy NICE GUY getting your T.R.S.'s mixed up with your B.J.R.'s.

I have played twice against Mayfair and lost both times. I remember playing against them in January for Tivoli at Colliers wood and one of their players came on, patted me on the belly and said "Good Christmas" Even the ref could not stop laughing.

They had problems last year so Johnny Odlum took over and re-named them this season. They are now Kerria Sports of the MSL Prem

.......... and I thought Ronnie Hazlehurst was a band-leader !

:cheesy (2):

Gander Green Lane has been chosen to stage a semi final in this season's FA Carlsberg Sunday Cup, with Morden & District Sunday League club Hazelhurst meeting Hetton Lyons CC on Sunday, 21 March, kicking off at 2pm. Durham based Hetton Lyons (the CC stands for cricket club) are seeking to become the first team in the history of the competition to win it three times, having previously been victorious in 2005 and 2008. The final will be played at Anfield on Sunday 25 April.