Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dorking FC

We didn't start that well, then we were deserted, without hardly any notice by The Boss, who had appointed a successor that.... well enough has been said on that point................

Peter Augustine was called back in and has started re-building. Not an easy task at the best of times. Dorking had a free Saturday last week but Peter had a squad of around 15 players training near the ground for getting on for three hours.

It may be too late this season, but with the return of an injured Andy Miller, fresh from the Under 18's, and a good link up for him, there may still be goals to come.

The spirit in the squad is good, so we will wait and see.

I, being slightly older and probably a little more wiser than some other posters on here, will not walk away, slag the side off, slag the pitch off. I will still give what ever time I have for the Club, free of charge, be it in the Premier or Division 1.

There are too many 'journeymen' on here, who go where the glory is, or even worse, go where the cash is !

Q.E.D.

Edited by Big J R

QED = "quod erat demonstrandum" which means literally, "that which was to be demonstrated".

as opposed to...............

QE2 which was another asset we sold to the yanks !

:coffee (2):