Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Smudge Withdraws.

Smudge

His support from Croydon Municipal,after last nights debacle at The Arena,not the game, Mole Valley were worthy Winners and could of won by more.I would like to wish all the Great bunch of players,the best of luck for the rest of the season,you have given me many happy memories,and I know we have become good friends.Hope you win your Final whenever it is played.

There's always Meadowbank, Smudgie !

The football might not be of the best quality...............

...................but the hospitality and ale IS !!

Smudgie I hope that doesnt mean you will be removing yourself from here.

Far from it Kroons,have loved every moment on here,and have met some Nice People through this great site.It represents all that is good about Non League Football,we may not agree as posters about everything that gets posted,but that's life.Now that I am UNATTACHED,it widens my horizons,to give a more open view of all things C.C.L.and theres a few more Tight Kents to shame yet.Worth the Entry Fee alone just to get B.J.R.s WIT,TEFLONS RANTS,YOUR HONESTY,BRUNTY'S BAD LUCK,J.J.s BOOTS,T.RS.s.VIDEO'S, and the rest that are excellent contributors as well.

Hmm Hartley and Closet. Over to you Big JR :)

Hartley + Closet = HARE.

And as Teffers will telly you......;.;..

"Hare today, Gone Tomorrow " !

:97:

Edited by Big J R

His support from Croydon Municipal,after last nights debacle at The Arena,not the game, Mole Valley were worthy Winners and could of won by more.I would like to wish all the Great bunch of players,the best of luck for the rest of the season,you have given me many happy memories,and I know we have become good friends.Hope you win your Final whenever it is played.

Thanks Smudge, could see it was a bit of a shambles the other night (Wes & Ty not changed then coming on at half time?? Terry coming off at half time??) which is a shame cos theyve got a good bunch of players. Spoke to Terry after, he said he was off, apparently gone to Farleigh which is a good addition for them. Has Darymple gone back aswell?

Anyway was a good match, in spells, def shouldve been more but whats important is the 3 points. Jay missing a penalty has most of the team putting their name forward to be new pen taker, me included.