Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 20 March Results

TRS

thought a draw woulda a been fair result but thought we had enough chances to win game !! baker two chances one goal thats what hes all about and we dont score enough though quite organised at back!! 9 was sam kanani very good when being direct frustating when not!!! thought your 11 was decscent an your skipper dominant in the air but let himself down getting a bit involved in handbags near the end!! good organised knaphill side that should be in the mix at the end of season !!

haha, that would be me the skipper...you're right, always been told to watch my mouth!

im sure you boys will be up there or there abouts, got a few games in hand which if they go your way, im sure you'll up there. We've got a tough trip to Eversley on Saturday which should give us a good indication of where we may finish as they have had some good results recently.

For a first season in the CCL1, things do look quite promising for Bedfont Sports though.

thought a draw woulda a been fair result but thought we had enough chances to win game !! baker two chances one goal thats what hes all about and we dont score enough though quite organised at back!! 9 was sam kanani very good when being direct frustating when not!!! thought your 11 was decscent an your skipper dominant in the air but let himself down getting a bit involved in handbags near the end!! good organised knaphill side that should be in the mix at the end of season !!

haha, that would be me the skipper...you're right, always been told to watch my mouth!

im sure you boys will be up there or there abouts, got a few games in hand which if they go your way, im sure you'll up there. We've got a tough trip to Eversley on Saturday which should give us a good indication of where we may finish as they have had some good results recently.

For a first season in the CCL1, things do look quite promising for Bedfont Sports though.

Give Trentender, my best wishes 'milesy4' miss his banter a lot.Milesy did you know it only costs £5 to become a Gold Member on here.Well cheap eh.

Thats all it would be with Milesy :smilewinkgrin:

Thats all it would be with Milesy smilewinkgrin.gif

Gotta love Jurgs....maybe you'll find out if you're selected to play us at our ground on the 24th April. We would be looking at the double over Cobham if we were to win...were you watching that day Mr Macgregor?? bootyshake.gif

Give Trentender, my best wishes 'milesy4' miss his banter a lot.Milesy did you know it only costs £5 to become a Gold Member on here.Well cheap eh.

Here you go again Smudge! :smashfreakb:

milesy ill be the one telling you that you should know better then ha im probably a bit older than ya an learnt me lessons to try an avoid ha though not always!!! eversley are decscent we beat em at there place 2-1 pitch is the best in league i ave seen so far an probably since ive been in this league prepare for the 10 minute walk to the pitch from changing rooms though !! like to think well be in mix but gota start scoring goals all over the pitch!!!

Thats all it would be with Milesy smilewinkgrin.gif

Gotta love Jurgs....maybe you'll find out if you're selected to play us at our ground on the 24th April. We would be looking at the double over Cobham if we were to win...were you watching that day Mr Macgregor?? bootyshake.gif

Haha of course I will be mate. I would have watched it mate but was away on holiday (although I was injured so wouldn't have played anyway). Was one of a few missing that day, but heard you were a good organised side, so will def be looking forward to the return and what will hopefully be a another good game :signthankspin:

milesy ill be the one telling you that you should know better then ha im probably a bit older than ya an learnt me lessons to try an avoid ha though not always!!! eversley are decscent we beat em at there place 2-1 pitch is the best in league i ave seen so far an probably since ive been in this league prepare for the 10 minute walk to the pitch from changing rooms though !! like to think well be in mix but gota start scoring goals all over the pitch!!!

I was very impressed by the Bedfont side that beat us earlier in the season. Very well organised and dangerous players going forward.

I think the Knaphill game will give a good indication of where we stand in terms of progression as well. We're a bit hit and miss at the moment, so hopefully we'll be at our best on Saturday.

We had an FA inspection of the pitch on Saturday as part of the step 5/6 national awards. The pitch has held up well this year, considering it's the first season it's been used. After some more work over the summer, hopefully it will improve next season as well. I agree the changing rooms are a bit of a walk. There are plans to build changing rooms next to the pitch in the future though.

Was having a long chat with one of my assistants on Sat re grounds in Div 1 and we were both saying how much better Div 1 is with the introduction of clubs like yourselves. Hopefully in a couple of years we will have all Div 1 gounds with lights and a really good competitive league throughout it's set up. The Prem division has improved considerably over the last 4/5 years and Div 1 is now well on its way.

I was very impressed by the Bedfont side that beat us earlier in the season. Very well organised and dangerous players going forward.

I think the Knaphill game will give a good indication of where we stand in terms of progression as well. We're a bit hit and miss at the moment, so hopefully we'll be at our best on Saturday.

We had an FA inspection of the pitch on Saturday as part of the step 5/6 national awards. The pitch has held up well this year, considering it's the first season it's been used. After some more work over the summer, hopefully it will improve next season as well. I agree the changing rooms are a bit of a walk. There are plans to build changing rooms next to the pitch in the future though.

I did mean to ask this on a previous thread regards your ground Daniel but why isn't the pitch located out the front of the changing rooms now (you have excellent training pitches there), but instead "round the corner"?

Were they built as changing rooms for the cricket facilites first?

Does it not harm your chances of entering the FA Cup with the walk, as isn't one of the rules something stupid like having to have a covered walkway????

I did mean to ask this on a previous thread regards your ground Daniel but why isn't the pitch located out the front of the changing rooms now (you have excellent training pitches there), but instead "round the corner"?

Does it not harm your chances of entering the FA Cup with the walk, as isn't one of the rules something stupid like having to have a covered walkway????

Hi,

The original plan was to have the pitch outside the changing block. However we would have been restricted by cricket as it is a shared facility.

At the time the project was started (10 years ago) we were in the Aldershot and District Div 2, so the walk wasn't really an issue. However recent progressions have meant that we are constantly reviewing our plans.

The indoor cricket nets ideally require changing rooms, so the committee do have plans to build a new changing block next to the main pitch. We are currently planning the installation of floodlights and then we will progress other projects.

I'm not 100% sure of the FA Cup rules as it's not something we have looked into yet. Until we have floodlights, we are not able to apply anyway.

Hopefully the decent playing surface makes the walk slightly more bearable! :)

Hi,

The original plan was to have the pitch outside the changing block. However we would have been restricted by cricket as it is a shared facility.

At the time the project was started (10 years ago) we were in the Aldershot and District Div 2, so the walk wasn't really an issue. However recent progressions have meant that we are constantly reviewing our plans.

The indoor cricket nets ideally require changing rooms, so the committee do have plans to build a new changing block next to the main pitch. We are currently planning the installation of floodlights and then we will progress other projects.

I'm not 100% sure of the FA Cup rules as it's not something we have looked into yet. Until we have floodlights, we are not able to apply anyway.

Ha I'm sure it does, but missed that game through injury as well so wouldn't know.....damn!

Appreciate the reply though. Just hope something as minor as that wouldn't be seen as detrimental by the powers that be (we all know what they can be like)!

Hi,

Ha I'm sure it does, but missed that game through injury as well so wouldn't know.....damn!

Appreciate the reply though. Just hope something as minor as that wouldn't be seen as detrimental by the powers that be (we all know what they can be like)!

Always happy to answer any questions people have about the club.

Shame you missed the game at our place. It was a great game to watch, but not great from a managers or players point of view!

knapmeister what wre your thoughts on the game versus sports then??

I wasn't at the game, but I spoke to the club Secretary with about 10 to go and he seemed happy we were going to grab a point!

Then heard the final score on the radio going home and nearly drove off the road!!

The Knappers will be there abouts come full-time, but its a hard task to make up for all those poor home games at the start of the season.

Roll on next season with the lights and a stand and a bar and a clubhouse and a rich owner and a new state of the art Football League standard stadium and free entry into the Champions League...........oh hang on, may be just the first two then.

Edited by The KnapMeister

Knapmeister,are their no plans for a Bar at Knaphill every other C.C.L. Club has one.Is there any restrictions in place for not having one.

I hope I'm not repeating myself or any other poster on this forum, but once more for the record.

Redding Way is owned by Woking Borough Council, we hire the facility everytime we use it. We have however just signed a 25 year licence giving us

a number of consessions regarding usage. When the land was sold to WBC there was a covenant expressly forbiding WBC making any money from

the sale of alcohol. It would take an Act of Parliament to change that situation. However the club is having discussions with WBC about an alcohol licence,

but this will take sometime to achieve. Also there is nowhere to place a bar as such.

So for the time being Knaphill FC will have to abide by the laws of the land regarding the sale of alcohol.

I thank you!