Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 20 March Results

TRS

Soory VP please can you edit your post.

It should read

"Disgraceful result after Camberley dominated having hundreds of chances to Ash's 3. Still not sure how we lost. Ref was awful and we should have had 14 penalties and Ash should have at least 3 players sent off"

;)

Mole Valley 1-3 Warlingham

A result like this for warlingham had been coming over the past few months after some solid displays shown but no win to show for it against the top five sides. MV started well and was all them for the first 15mins but for some reason they lacked any purpose or drive. Warlingham began to press and shut down well and tackles were flyng in from both sides hard but fair. Half chances to both sides but it was a pretty uneventful first half.

Second Half Warlingham started where they left off again pressing a below par MV side.Warlingham got their reward on 55 when they went 1-0 up. 5 mins later a low cross form MV took a horrible bobble in front of the Wars keeper (who was actually their defender due to keeper blowing out in morning) and bobbled in to make it 1-1. Warlingham where by far the better side and scored on 70 to make it 2-1 and again on 75 for 3-1. It was Warlingham best display so far and it could have been a couple more at the end. MV were very disappointing. A performance from them that seemed to be one of shock that they couldnt just turn up and win. Full credit to warlingham who battled well and didnt give MV time to settle.

Bedfont 2 Epsom and Ewell 4

A few stalwarts actually attended the game rather than joining in the Air Stewardesses all day drinking festival and a good game it was too. 1-0 up (Robbie Burns ) while I was still fulfilling my sponsorerd walk duties. Bedfonty equalised on about half hour in their forst spell of pressure. Epsom came straight back with two quick goals from a Jamie Reeve header from a corner and another Burns 1 on 1 to lead 3-1 at half time

Second half Bedfont came back strongly and put us under quite a bit of pressure once they'd got back to 2-3 . The main outlet was the wing runs of Andy Amfo ABrobbey adnd it was he who settled the game with a great lung busting run up the wing , we then kept osession well for a few passes and played him in for a fine finish.

All in all a really good day, excellent sponsored walk and welcome by Bedfont , another win. Only disappointment was Kroonerr going out of the gold members cup so he can't tip against us next time .

Staines Lammas 1 Chobham 2

ANIMALWHAT HAPPENED WITH YOUR BELOVED LAMMAS ?

Well nice guy its simple, i aint guna come on here and say the best team lost, its simple we were totally outplayed by Chobham who totally deserved the win. Fair play to them. We just werent good enough! simple!

Soory VP please can you edit your post.

It should read

"Disgraceful result after Camberley dominated having hundreds of chances to Ash's 3. Still not sure how we lost. Ref was awful and we should have had 14 penalties and Ash should have at least 3 players sent off"

;)

If only Krooner. Just continued where we left off on tuesday, the scoreline doesnt reflect how well we played at NGU. Like VP said Ash coped much better with the conditions & seemed more up for a hard battle in the mud. Scored at the right times which gave us the belief. Not being greedy but we could & should have had more but we will take what we got. Now looking forward to Epsom on Tuesday

Did I Smudge ? Not intentional honest :)

AUpostie get back to moaning on other websites. If you get hammered by Epsom questions will be asked about why you can do it against us and no-one else ;)

I had an enjoyable Sat afternoon attempting not to send off an old advesary. Plenty of banter flying around and as ever with the club in question excellent hospitality. Days like this make me want to continue for another season.

aupostie

i think ive missed something watched the game on tuesday. that was the worst performance from an ash side ive seen. my opinion. you always have to fight against an ash side. very easy on tuesday. when you play bonzo and matty. you must be down to bare bones. but great responce on sat.coffee%20%282%29.gif

Sandhurst Town 5 - Dorking FC 0.

To Keep the Sandhurst supporters happy !!!!

While the games in the previous few days against Chessington and Cove were close affairs, Saturday’s game at Sandhurst was anything but close as the home side romped to a big win as a tired Dorking side failed to overcome conceding three quick goals midway through the first period.

The opening 20 minutes saw Dorking compete well, but goals on 23, 28 and 33 minutes from Mepham, Palmer and Simmonds broke the Dorking resolve. A poor defensive first half was capped by Dorking when Sandhurst ratteld in a fourth goal on 44 minutes.

A stern half time team talk by the Dorking management restored some pride to the performance, but Sandhurst wrapped up the win when Simmonds scored his second of the game 8 minutes from time to give 4th placed Sandhurst Town a comfortable win and leave Dorking manager Pete Augustine hoping that upcoming home games can see Dorking’s fortunes change.

Dorking now play three games in a week to make it 6 games in 14 days as Dorking seek to deal with the fixture pile up caused by this year’s harsh weather. On Tuesday night 23 March Dorking face a tricky looking away game at BAdshot Lea, the game played at Farnborough Town’s Cherrywood Road ground.

Then on Saturday 27 March, Dorking face a home game against Ash United. Then on Tuesday 30 March Egham Town are the visitors to Meadowbank.

Team lists to follow.

Edited by Big J R

Eversley 2 Farleigh Rovers 1

Farleigh took the lead after around 20mins from a cleverly worked free-kick. Matt Stamp equalized for us from close range a few minutes before half-time.

Second half-time was very close and there were limited chances for both sides. Sam Scully eventually scored the winner in the 95th minute. Apologies to Farleigh for the issues we had regarding retrieving the match balls towards the end of the game. The incessant bad weather has created a lake next to our pitch.

Excellent performances from the match officials today as well. They seemed to really enjoy what they were doing and this resulted in a competitive game and only one yellow card very late in the game.

knapmeister what wre your thoughts on the game versus sports then??

I thought it was a fairly even game to be honest. Bedfont were probably the better side in the first half, hit the bar a couple of times and we just didnt really get out of the blocks. Knaphill played with one up front which isnt what we usually do, but our other first choice striker was serving his 3rd game of a 3 match ban. I did think Knaphill were the better side for the majoriy of the second half, although Bedfont did have spells again and hit the post right at the death. I think number 9, who got the Bedfont goal was probably their best player and looked the most dangerous when he got on the ball. We had a couple missing, along with a pitch that wasnt the greatest due to the weather so it was a good, hard earned 3 points for The Knappers, although a share of the points may have been a fairer conclusion to the game.

Bedfont definately seem like a side who are organised and can give sides a good run for their money, which shows with their defensive record and close results against teams like Eversely, Mole Valley and Hartley Wintney.

Not too bad although I know they're there. Also depends on how quickly our lads managed to tear their way away from a barful of merry stewardesses. George Best would have been in his element.

... as in 'p1ssed', eefc ??

If so, I can see the reluctance for the lads to leave the bar !

:chloe:

JR the strike rally was about 10.00 am and the party was in full swing when we limped into the place at 14.30 and plenty still left after the game .

There were a few good one liners about - when one of the BA lot asked one of the overrun Bedfont bar staff to turn the telly up he is reported to have said that he couldn't in all conscience cros the picket line ! I have never seen so many people in a Co Co clubhouse and our charity tin benefitted greatly. If anyone say it's an ill wind that blows no-one any good don't believe them

thought a draw woulda a been fair result but thought we had enough chances to win game !! baker two chances one goal thats what hes all about and we dont score enough though quite organised at back!! 9 was sam kanani very good when being direct frustating when not!!! thought your 11 was decscent an your skipper dominant in the air but let himself down getting a bit involved in handbags near the end!! good organised knaphill side that should be in the mix at the end of season !!