Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

THE BEDFONT MERGER

Where are we with this project. i know that green pea has denied it as he would have to, but the talk around the grounds is this is a done deal. for me questions this throws up, what will happen with the feltham groundshare, who will manage the team, in what division,its rumoured that the fa have already been consulted will this have implications on promotion / relegation from there leagues. heard anything guv?coffee%20%282%29.gif

Where are we with this project. i know that green pea has denied it as he would have to, but the talk around the grounds is this is a done deal. for me questions this throws up, what will happen with the feltham groundshare, who will manage the team, in what division,its rumoured that the fa have already been consulted will this have implications on promotion / relegation from there leagues. heard anything guv?coffee%20%282%29.gif

I have heard it is done and I know Feltham have asked to groundshare with another CCL Club.

I've heard different..Feltham are taking over the Orchard :smilewinkgrin:

No rumours are a great thing and its great when theres something like this to have a chat about but to be honest i dont know.......i think the key in the REPLY of GREEN PEA is......there will be NO MERGER.........................................................so where is the BUT comment MR PEA.....lol :icon22:

GP is that there is no merger the same as Tony Mowbrays job is safe ( Celtic board Monday 22/3 )?

Smoke and fire come to mind..Kroons?????

What have I done ?

Nothing mate just thought u may have heard something being a man in high places.....

What have I done ?

Nothing mate just thought u may have heard something being a man in high places.....

:cheesy (2):

:97:

Edited by Big J R

What have I done ?

Only when he stands on a box.

Well, he's always reckoned he's a bit of a cricket officinado

GREEN PEA is it in the way the question is put, or are you not in the inner sanctum. you know we wont be able to belive a word you say. when the facts come out. re BEDFONT UNITED. that is the working name for both clubs chairmen. manager also agread. my interest is what league do the united club play in, and do bedfont green give up viking. guv are feltham still in the dark.

The fact that GP is on here and feels the need to comment and such a bold comment at that tells me there is something in it. But if there is, good luck to both clubs I hope it works out for Bedfont F.C Green Pea Dougie White United.

And here's more on the subject from the Spartan Forum.

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forum/topic/144148-bedfont-merger/page__pid__1627027__st__0entry1627027

Edited by Big J R

Whats happened to Bedfont Green in the league?

They were flying early doors and now only sit 2 points away from the 3rd placed bottom team!!

Hi JJ - IMO the decision to allow the manager 8 weeks leave in New Zealand without organising experienced step 4 personnel in place was a grave mistake that the club will never make again. When we won the CCL last season one of our experienced defenders commented how much defending he was having to do and warned that next season the players in front of them will need to be more defensively drilled as we won't get away with allowing teams so many chances, unfortunately we're still very attacking minded and like yesterday missing so many chances and paying the price for our naivety. All that said, if we finish third bottom (I don't think we will) it's the highest we've ever finished in our hisory and know what's required for next season when we're "Bedfont Green Bedfont Feltham Bedfont Sports United Town Borough Rovers FC" :)

HOW INTERESTING !

I note the thread I posted above, on the Spartan Forum has now been LOCKED by the Moderators.