Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GAMES ON 5/4/10

FULL TIME

Colliers Wood 0 - Molesey 1. Dan Coombes: 69 minutes.

From Chris C

Camberley 4 Cove 4

Cove 2-0 up, Cambo pulled one back before HT.

Cambo equalised and then took the lead before Cove had their right back sent off. Cove equalised and Camberley went in front again with 5 to go but in stoppage time Cove equalised again.

eversley 2 h/w 1.. Before any one else says it the best team won.. Good game spoiled by a ref with no balls

Probably about right - Scrappy game ,don't think either keeper had to make a save eapecially second half. Pretty even first half EV were better second half. Great setup over there lovely pitch.

Lammas 4-1 Cb hounslow

not to much to get excited about, good result against a team that always gives us trouble! 4 fantastic goals, started off with Jimmy Stanford with a 25 yarder , then followed by goals from Adam Ridley, Ben Whatford and rounded off with an absolute peach from Robbie sitch!! Cb goal coming from a penalty kick!!

Early morning bank holiday kickoffs are an absolute killer whe u stroll in at 7am dont recommend it!

Lammas 4-1 Cb hounslow

not to much to get excited about, good result against a team that always gives us trouble! 4 fantastic goals, started off with Jimmy Stanford with a 25 yarder , then followed by goals from Adam Ridley, Ben Whatford and rounded off with an absolute peach from Robbie sitch!! Cb goal coming from a penalty kick!!

Early morning bank holiday kickoffs are an absolute killer whe u stroll in at 7am dont recommend it!

Animal always knew you were dedicated.

Lammas 4-1 Cb hounslow

and where were you till 7am Animal?

chertsey 1- 3 eghamchertsey f*****g awful, fully deserved for egham, all i can saybamford looks as though he left and pomroy on bench again, title challenge OVER for another season.

CB WELL THATS IT, I WAS THERE AND CHERTSEY WEREN'T GOOD AT ALL, BUT PRAISE GOES TO EGHAM WHO WANTED IT MORE.

WITH CAMBERLEY DRAWING WITH COVE AND NGU NARROWLY BEATING HANWORTH VILLA (WHO MISSED A PENALTY) LOOKS LIKE NGU GONNA BE CHAMPIONS UNLESS THEY SLIP UP, BUT CAN'T SEE IT.

AGAIN WHY BAMFORD NOT INVOLVED, HE'S A DECENT PLAYER WHEN I'VE SEEN CHERTSEY PLAY AND POMROY SUB AGAIN ! I'M NOT TOO SURE WHY HE'S SUB BUT I CAN IMAGINE THAT IF HE'S FIT OTHER CLUBS WILL BE LOOKING BUT THEN AGAIN, THEY PROBABLY COULDN'T MATCH HIS WAGES, BUT IS HE HAPPY SITTING ON THE BENCH ? I'M BEMUSED BECAUSE OF HIS SCORING RECORD SO PERHAPS THE BLAME HAS GOT TO GO WITH YOUR MONEY BAGS MANAGER, I'M SORRY.

MY SUGGESTION TO CHERTSEY WOULD BE TO GET A PROPER MANAGER IN AND LET HIM MANAGE THE TEAM WHILST SPENCER SITS BACK AND BE CHAIRMAN, BUT THEN AGAIN, WILL HE WILL DICTATE TO THE MEANAGER WHO PLAYS AND WHAT PLAYERS ARE ALLOWED TO PLAY FOR CHERTSEY,...... PERHAPS HE CANNOT LET GO OF THE REIGNS ?

I KNOW THE SEASON WILL HAVE MORE TWISTS & TURNS BUT IT'S NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR EITHER CHERTSEY OR CAMBERLEY NOW, BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE BELIEF SO REMAIN POSITIVE WHILST IT IS MATHEMATICALLY POSSIBLE.