Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Easter Monday 5/4/10

Dorking 2-7 Bookham

Finally I get to see Bookham win some points this season :discobanana:

I turn up late after a heavy night / morning and Bookham are 1 down, by Halftime Bookham have had all the play and are 3-1 to the good all 3 by Jarmo, Dorking pull one back from penalty spot soft one to give away and Dorking are back in the game but 4 quick fire goals including the second hat trick of the game from Woody and rare right foot strike by Nathan, Bookham gain another 3 points. Great all round performance by Bookham, Dorking for me lacked leadership on the pitch some good players but did not perform as a team today.

What a great name.... Nathan Bookham who plays for Bookham and lives in Bookham and was born in Bookham!! Great stuff.

Sorry Johnno, now doctored the post with his surname and a comma, never the greatest at reading my post before sending :chat:

Y.H.W.,Never mind mate you Won,only a 1 Match ban,and you have learnt a little more.Was interested to read the ball fell into a DIVERT,was this for Traffic,or Water.Well done mate.

:P Not sure what i've learned though! Good win for the team though. Keeps us right in the hunt.

Dorking 2-7 Bookham

Finally I get to see Bookham win some points this season discobanana.gif

I turn up late after a heavy night / morning and Bookham are 1 down, by Halftime Bookham have had all the play and are 3-1 to the good all 3 by Jarmo, Dorking pull one back from penalty spot soft one to give away and Dorking are back in the game but 4 quick fire goals including the second hat trick of the game from Woody and rare right foot strike by Nathan, Bookham gain another 3 points. Great all round performance by Bookham, Dorking for me lacked leadership on the pitch some good players but did not perform as a team today.

What a great name.... Nathan Bookham who plays for Bookham and lives in Bookham and was born in Bookham!! Great stuff.

Sorry Johnno, now doctored the post with his surname and a comma, never the greatest at reading my post before sending chat.gif

Don't know if anyone gets to see the weekly bulletin that is sent out but Guildford's fourth goal against Bedfont on the Saturday before last was scored by J.Guilford

FARLEIGH ROVERS 1-2 WARLINGHAM

Warlinghams recent excellent form continued in a fiery contest. A fully deserved win for the away side who dominated from start to finish. Farleigh were made to look poor by another hard battling display from warlingham.

Shame these performances didnt come at the beginning of the season!

Referee Lewis Gordon had his work cut out but was fair and I think got all major decisions correct. Farleigh fans gave Warlingham manager Chris Tucker alot of stick!! But he thrived on it and gave it back! (no suprise there!) A good last few weeks for Warlingham.

Farnham 2 -0 Frimley Green

Worst game of football I have seen this year by 2 very poor teams.

Phil Ruggles playing centre half for 90 minutes for Frimley Green.

He's nothing if not versatile - when I 1st saw him play he was District Goalkeeper for Charlie Mortimer :futbolbud2:

So what we have so far is

PREMIER DIVISION

Ash United 3 Guildford City 0

Badshot Lea v Sandhurst (postponed)

Banstead Athletic v Epsom & Ewell (postponed)

Camberley Town 4 Cove 4

Chertsey Town 1 Egham Town 3

Colliers Wood United 0 Molesey 1

Dorking 2 Bookham 7

Horley Town v Chessington & Hook ???

North Greenford United 2 Hanworth Villa 1

Raynes Park Vale v Croydon (postponed)

Wembley v Bedfont ???

DIVISION ONE

Bedfont Sports 2 Feltham 1

Cobham 3 Westfield 2

Coulsdon United 1 Worcester Park 7

Eversley 2 Hartley Wintney 1

Farleigh Rovers 1 Warlingham 2

Farnham Town 2 Frimley Green 0

Sheerwater v Chobham ???

Staines Lammas 4 CB Hounslow United 1

Can anyone enlighten us on the three missing results ?

Wood 0-1 Molesey (at Molesey).!

Few complaints this end really but there really wasn't too much between the two sides today.

Moles website report cited our Danny Cormack (who didn't play today) as "telling the ref what to do" in our recent 1-3 defeat.

Moles number 5 dictated to the ref for 94 mins today so muchso that he sounded like a MOTD commentator, and he got run around by an 18 yo loanee in the 2nd half.

Elliott for Moles should have walked for a straight red for punching a Wood player (and already booked - he really was a liability for Moles).

The game - Moles harshly denied a 1st minute goal for a push by thier skipper.

After that not too much in it - Moles off sorts??? us better than they think???

69 minutes, and after pressure Coombes heads home a well delivered free kick.

After that we created 2 good chances and kept going a la West Ham at Everton on Sunday.

Pleased with our efforts today against a Moles side well overpaid or over-rated????

Not often I get personal but their web editor needs reeling in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smashfreakb:

Then, I went to see Sutton 1-4 Cray. :smashfreakb:

Better game at Molesey and thank you for your help today to all at MFC.

Anyone got a map of Farleigh??? :yeahthat:

What was Cobham's pitch like?

Considering recent weather outstanding. Obviously there was a bit of wear and tear in both goalmouths however on the whole quite good. First year the pitch has been looked after and it shows.

How we came out of today with nothing i'll never know. Even opening 20 minutes then our keeper gifted them a goal from a mystery free kick. More bad defending led to a second and it could have been 3 as a thunderous volley rattled the bar. We created 3 decent chances first half and missed the target with all.

Much better second half- We soon got back into it and looked well on top before Cobham scored with their only effort on target second half. We soon replied from a corner but then our sub was wrestled to the floor by his opposite number and foolishly pins the culprit to the floor which is all the ref saw and sent him off. Should have been 2 yellows. Then we break forward and YHW by his own admission admits he should have been sent off as handled outside the area. Just a yellow given and he saves the resulting free kick well. Despite being down to 10 we were all over them and then with just over 5 to go YHW is sent off for a second yellow in laughable circumstances. The ball being sent rolling by the wind twice when trying to take a free kick. Bizare decesion although maybe the ref trying to make up for not producing a red for the handball. We think we've snatched an equaliser in injury time but the stand in keeper pulls off a stunning reaction save both the Cobham keepers on here would be proud of. Apparently the guy refs in the Ryman. God help us all

How we came out of today with nothing i'll never know. Even opening 20 minutes then our keeper gifted them a goal from a mystery free kick. More bad defending led to a second and it could have been 3 as a thunderous volley rattled the bar. We created 3 decent chances first half and missed the target with all.

Much better second half- We soon got back into it and looked well on top before Cobham scored with their only effort on target second half. We soon replied from a corner but then our sub was wrestled to the floor by his opposite number and foolishly pins the culprit to the floor which is all the ref saw and sent him off. Should have been 2 yellows. Then we break forward and YHW by his own admission admits he should have been sent off as handled outside the area. Just a yellow given and he saves the resulting free kick well. Despite being down to 10 we were all over them and then with just over 5 to go YHW is sent off for a second yellow in laughable circumstances. The ball being sent rolling by the wind twice when trying to take a free kick. Bizare decesion although maybe the ref trying to make up for not producing a red for the handball. We think we've snatched an equaliser in injury time but the stand in keeper pulls off a stunning reaction save both the Cobham keepers on here would be proud of. Apparently the guy refs in the Ryman. God help us all

Not sure if I spoke to you after the game nigel. I think we just about deserved the win. We hit the bar early on and your keeper was worked very hard first half. Second half became the officials show. Won't go on to much about it because it probably sound like sour grapes for being sent off but the way the ref came flying over to me mike dean style I knew he wasn't coming over to flatten out the ground!

On the hand ball if the ref gives it I should have walked and as I saw the flag waving I thought that i'm off for an early bath. Saying that I genuinly don't think it touched my hand/arm. We will find out soon enough on the video and if I handball it then it wasn't intentional. The striker came to me after the free-kick went for a corner and said you definatly didn't hand ball that.

Cobham v Westfield

Maybe I should have walked for handball. What a second yellow though. outstanding. Kroons explain what I did!

Considering recent weather outstanding. Obviously there was a bit of wear and tear in both goalmouths however on the whole quite good. First year the pitch has been looked after and it shows.

Must have worked terribly hard on Sunday to get the game on then.

Thats not a dig at Cobham, just p1ssed off that we didn't get to play any football this weekend.

Must have worked terribly hard on Sunday to get the game on then.

Thats not a dig at Cobham, just p1ssed off that we didn't get to play any football this weekend.

we were there saturday for a meeting and training out the back and it was waterlogged. All the water normally sits up in the far goalmouth and it was a pool.