Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Easter Monday 5/4/10

Camberley 4 Cove 4 , 2 penalties, 1 sending off, what looked like a nasty injury, some good goals and a couple of dodgy ones made for a pulsating match with probably the right result. Cove dominating the first half Camberley coming well back into the game in the second. However against ten men they allowed them to score twice when they surely should have held out.

Edited by Flint700

3 of Camberley's 4 goals were absolute blunders by our reserve keeper who stepped in at the last minute as Fozzy is injured and away, and our other keeper was playing for Aldershot ressies and couldnt be released. Too late to sign on another keeper.

The goal keeper saga has come back and bitten us firmly on the [****!!****].

Great result as we were 4 players short and during the match our left back got a serious injury then our forward got injured (had to go off), then we went down to 10 men with 20 to go, and then conceded a goal. Good spirit to keep believing.

We deserved a draw at the very least.

3 of Camberley's 4 goals were absolute blunders by our reserve keeper who stepped in at the last minute as Fozzy is injured and away, and our other keeper was playing for Aldershot ressies and couldnt be released. Too late to sign on another keeper.

Great result as we were 4 players short and during the match our left back got a serious injury then our forward got injured (had to go off), then we went down to 10 men with 20 to go, and then conceded a goal. Good spirit to keep believing.

Your goalie did pull off a corking save during the second half though. He must have strong wrists. It wasn't far short of that famous Gordon Banks save against Pele.

And can I just say word behind the goal was your booking wasn't deserved. I didn't see it myself but I trust the bitter old men who also stand there.

I thought the ref done alright actually.

A good, hard-fought game that the neutrals were happy with. It's not often you hear people saying that the game was well worth the entrance fee.

Fair play to you lot but then we know you'd never just roll over against us.

Cobham 3-2 Westfield

Young Hammer Whitby received a second yellow for apparent time wasting, having survived handling outside his area earlier with just a yellow.

Ahhh was that you filming the game?

Ash Utd won 3-0 against Guildford C. Started brightly & but took us 29mins before opening the scoring. We then scored just before halftime to go in 2up. Thought we was well in control & to round of a good performance Blazer scores at 25yard volley (got to be one off the best seen here this season if not one off the best here in a long while) with about 15minutes to go. Hope to keep the form going against against form team Egham on saturday

Bridge too far for Coulsdon today, having played on a bottomless pitch for a well earned draw at Sheerwater on saturday, several players played yesterday too.

2-1 down at half time and could eaily have been 2-2, but second half, too many running on empty, finished 7-1 against Worcester Park

Edited by spy

so that means youve missed me then!!!

but when i have time i'll send in a report, but when you get to my age & cant play no more, you get lumbered with so many jobs at a club & at times its not easy to write on here.

We have been poor run off late but hopefully we have turned the corner & can finished on a high

Cobham 3-2 Westfield

Young Hammer Whitby received a second yellow for apparent time wasting, having survived handling outside his area earlier with just a yellow.

Forgot you were at Westfield, Wattsy. It was me filming, will have some editing to do when I get back from Dons v Stevenage (0-2 at h/t, men against boys!)

Your goalie did pull off a corking save during the second half though. He must have strong wrists. It wasn't far short of that famous Gordon Banks save against Pele.

And can I just say word behind the goal was your booking wasn't deserved. I didn't see it myself but I trust the bitter old men who also stand there.

I thought the ref done alright actually.

A good, hard-fought game that the neutrals were happy with. It's not often you hear people saying that the game was well worth the entrance fee.

Fair play to you lot but then we know you'd never just roll over against us.

Deliberate hand-ball ?- most Refs would book. Enjoyed the game as a neutral plus lucky old me won the half-time raffle! :pub:

The ball was sailing out of play and i just stuck my hand up and stopped it. Letter of the law he did the right thing but he could have held on for a second and just warned me. Thought the ref did ok but unfortunately gave too many niggly freekicks that could have let go.

Bedfont sports 2 feltham 1

scrappy first half saw feltham deservedly take the lead with a neat

finish then a mix up between felthams cb an gk let in ricky farnden

with an open goal all even at the break.

Sports started the better in the 2nd half An were camped in felthams half

without really troubling the gk until dean greenwood headed in via his shoulder

to take the 3 points!

Cobham 3-2 Westfield

Forgot you were at Westfield, Wattsy. It was me filming, will have some editing to do when I get back from Dons v Stevenage (0-2 at h/t, men against boys!)

Deserved win I would say. Looking forward to the video but the first booking was for handball just outside the box. I should have walked if the ref though I handballed it but got away with just a yellow. For the record I didn't think I did handball it but video will tell.

The second yellow. Anyone who was there correct me if i'm wrong but after someone went and found the ref he said 'goalkeeper was told three times to speed up. He then put the ball down so when the wind blew it would roll away.' I put the ball down and linesman told me to move it. I did so and then it fell into a divert. As I went to move it ref came flying over with a second yellow in his hand. I'm not sure what I could have done. I wasn't warned once to speed up. Again looking forward to seeing it on the video but couldn't believe it. Stand in keeper apparently pulled off a worldy to preserve our lead.

Wattsy who were you?

Dorking 2-7 Bookham

Finally I get to see Bookham win some points this season :discobanana:

I turn up late after a heavy night / morning and Bookham are 1 down, by Halftime Bookham have had all the play and are 3-1 to the good all 3 by Jarmo, Dorking pull one back from penalty spot soft one to give away and Dorking are back in the game but 4 quick fire goals including the second hat trick of the game from Woody and rare right foot strike by Nathan Ayling, Bookham gain another 3 points. Great all round performance by Bookham, Dorking for me lacked leadership on the pitch some good players but did not perform as a team today.

Edited by Teflon

Dorking 2-7 Bookham

Finally I get to see Bookham win some points this season :discobanana:

I turn up late after a heavy night / morning and Bookham are 1 down, by Halftime Bookham have had all the play and are 3-1 to the good all 3 by Jarmo, Dorking pull one back from penalty spot soft one to give away and Dorking are back in the game but 4 quick fire goals including the second hat trick of the game from Woody and rare right foot strike by Nathan Bookham gain another 3 points. Great all round performance by Bookham, Dorking for me lacked leadership on the pitch some good players but did not perform as a team today.

What a great name.... Nathan Bookham who plays for Bookham and lives in Bookham and was born in Bookham!! Great stuff.