Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cup final result

...Just had the game of my life. Didnt think i played that well at all...

Apparently better that's better than the usual standard then!

All seriousness though, well done to Cove for their success.

Quality goal from Johnno, but we'll have none of that tomorrow, you hear?!

doubt if JJ or many of the cup final side will be playing Sweeney, we have three games in the next three days and a massive game on monday against our local rivals Farnboro North End, the winner of this game has got Farnboro at home in the semi final of the Aldershot Senior cup so it could be avery big crowd and a very big pay day for either club.

doubt if JJ or many of the cup final side will be playing Sweeney, we have three games in the next three days and a massive game on monday against our local rivals Farnboro North End, the winner of this game has got Farnboro at home in the semi final of the Aldershot Senior cup so it could be avery big crowd and a very big pay day for either club.

You will beat FNE Duncs.....also I was the short bloke in the black waterproof at the game v Egham that said Piercey was going as fast as he could .....would have intro'd myself as weeble but I think u had other things on your mind mate..Next time I am over at Cove or see u I will intro.....Well done Friday...tactics spot on against a good ,physical, quick Bedfont team. I like the look of your left mid / winger decent player and that short guy in the middle with the band on can't quite remember his name......

Oh its just come to me Judoronaldinirooneyginolabeckhamlorimaespriojohnno........

Another view of the cup final from 'FC Video' (they do all the home games for Hayes & Yeading FC). Good view of the tackle that lead to the sending off and johnno's goal from a different angle. Quite why they feel the need to fill half the screen with a scorebar I don't know. And he needs to straighten his tripod - oh for the luxury of having a tripod to adjust ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkxibufcNzE

Have seen both videos now Trs and both are very good. You capture the fans point of view, their reactions, their noise levels and always catch the important bits. The other video is good quality to.

I havent stopped watching them !!

You will beat FNE Duncs.....also I was the short bloke in the black waterproof at the game v Egham that said Piercey was going as fast as he could .....would have intro'd myself as weeble but I think u had other things on your mind mate..Next time I am over at Cove or see u I will intro.....Well done Friday...tactics spot on against a good ,physical, quick Bedfont team. I like the look of your left mid / winger decent player and that short guy in the middle with the band on can't quite remember his name......

Oh its just come to me Judoronaldinirooneyginolabeckhamlorimaespriojohnno........

Weebs, thats not the spirit!!! Beat Egham away and gave Epsom a scare in the Vase. Okay we get smashed every other week! Hope your well mate :grin:

Weebs, thats not the spirit!!! Beat Egham away and gave Epsom a scare in the Vase. Okay we get smashed every other week! Hope your well mate :grin:

We beat Farnborough North End 2-1 after being 1 down for 70 mins. Farnborough in the semi which will prob be next Tuesday.

Played Friday, Sunday, Monday, playing tonight, Thursday, Saturday, Monday and then Tuesday and possibly Thursday if we beat Farnborough in the semi!!

:smilie13: