Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cup final result

Looks like it's heading to extra time. Bedfont look very tired right now. Only one team going to score right now. 0-0

And that's extra time!

1-0 cove !!! Johnno has just scored an absolute worldy on the volly from 30 yards off the crossbar !!!

Looks like it's heading to extra time. Bedfont look very tired right now. Only one team going to score right now. 0-0

And that's extra time!

1-0 cove !!! Johnno has just scored an absolute worldy on the volly from 30 yards off the crossbar !!!

2-0 cove!!! It has been coming alex Jeffers catching bedfont on the break to drill past the keeper from a tight angle.

And that's extra time!

2-0 cove!!! It has been coming alex Jeffers catching bedfont on the break to drill past the keeper from a tight angle.

Final score 2-0 cove deserved winners. scrappy game with Befont better team first half and cove for the rest of the game. Cove were much fitter than bedfont think that was the Main difference in the end.

Well....Kroons you missed a worldy from jj ...worth the entrance money alone. Thought Cove had the better 1sh half and befont the 1st 25 of the second ...then all one way traffic in the direction of the Bedfont keeper. JJ was without doubt the man of the match not for his goal but his tireless running, leadership and always being in the right place to break it up and playing percentage passes to his own players....

Well done Cove...have a good night you all deserve it.

Edited by Weeble

Well done JJ and all at Cove!! :290: :rockon: :elephant: :discobanana:

Echoing Weeble's and Brunty's points - well done Cove. You deserved that.

And a particular well done to MoM Johnno - a great goal and a great performance.

I thought the first half was fairly even. Both sides had a few chances but neither could hit the target with much conviction. A couple of penalty claims as well. Second half Cove dominated. My only criticism of them is that they really should have put the game to bed in the 90 minutes.

Bedfont player sent off on 89 minutes for a foul. It was a second booking but it could have been a straight red anyway.

I didn't see Jeffers' goal. I was in the bar - had to squeeze a pint in before coming home!

Edited by VPCTFC

Congratulations Cove!! :dancinggirls:

Very pleased for them and Johnno named official man of the match too :hurray2:

We'll never hear the last of johnno's tap in! Not sure how well I caught it, as it took me a little by surprise. I noticed there was an official cameraman high in the stand who would have been just at the right angle to capture it, so no doubt jj will have that to savour on DVD in due course.

Bedfont very disappointing, only Nicholls lived up to the hype in that he never stopped moaning all game!

JJ well done mate looks like you had a stroll up against Nicholls don't think you would of scored that goal if I had been playing as you would of been nurseing the shins....lol.........no well done plus should of layed all them bets would of earned a few quid.

Anybody know which Bedfont player got sent off?????

Well done Cove on your Cup Final victory,J.J.congratulations on your Man of the Match Award and scoring a worldly.Nicholls who's he when you got the Wee Fella in your Team,may be small but a very big Heart.Question is can Cove keep hold of this unpolished diamond.

Thanks all for your great comments. Just had the game of my life. Didnt think i played that well at all. The goal raised my game and i was definitely running on empty at the end. Calf was cramping up with 10 minutes to go.

Great team performance. Must thank the rest of my team for all their hard work and belief we could do it. Proved all the doubters wrong and shows that we are a force to be reckoned with.

The night ended with me puking up outside Vanilla in Windsor, falling asleep outside on the cobbled streets, ringing my sister to pick me up when we had a perfectly good mini bus, puking up on the hard shoulder of the M3 and finally arriving home with only 1 shoe on!! Wife not too happy!

What a day!!

Last of all.....thanks to all my family and friends that came to watch and of course my good friend Brunty.

J.J. Celebrated in a great fashion,as it should of been.Was Brunty out with you,he is a nice guy despite my ribbings,but the all important Question did he buy you a drink.

No smudge didn't go out got a game today. Didn't get chance to buy him a drink as left after the presentation and they were heading straight into Windsor. Now for the important game of the weekend mv vs hw !!!!!! :)

Thanks all for your great comments. Just had the game of my life. Didnt think i played that well at all. The goal raised my game and i was definitely running on empty at the end. Calf was cramping up with 10 minutes to go.

Great team performance. Must thank the rest of my team for all their hard work and belief we could do it. Proved all the doubters wrong and shows that we are a force to be reckoned with.

The night ended with me puking up outside Vanilla in Windsor, falling asleep outside on the cobbled streets, ringing my sister to pick me up when we had a perfectly good mini bus, puking up on the hard shoulder of the M3 and finally arriving home with only 1 shoe on!! Wife not too happy!

What a day!!

Last of all.....thanks to all my family and friends that came to watch and of course my good friend Brunty.

Especially as they were her shoes..........sounds like a good night ...play like that next year consistently and who knows what you guys will achieve....Enjoy your head ache you earned it.