Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Relegation !!!

How feasible would it be for the lowest placed non-automatically-relegated team in the Premier division to play the highest placed ground-grading-accepted non-automatically-promoted team in Division One, in a one off match at the end of the season?

For example, this season Dorking would play Hartley Wintney (if my deductions are correct).

That would surely attract quite a welcome crowd for the host team. It may also be an incentive for teams in the lower division to get their ground grading as they don't necessarily need to finish in the top-three to be promoted.

That would help to stop the stagnation of the league, and could also be used to help the step 5 to 4 transition - although that's obviously a bit trickier with the number of feeder leagues etc.

Whether or not that is serious suggestion you can decide amongst yourselves.

except dorking dont have a manager or any players.....

Clearly it's too late to do it this season, that was just an example.

If they knew there was one more game to play, they would surely have stuck around for that?

Pearcey your right players steal kits,and are the first to moan if it's damp.Do you have your kit personally tailored to suit.

I have my own thawian sweat shop working on it.

Pearcey your right players steal kits,and are the first to moan if it's damp.Do you have your kit personally tailored to suit.

I have my own thawian sweat shop working on it.

:97:

except dorking dont have a manager or any players.....

Not 100 % true, TSF !

As I said before....

'Watch This Space !!"

:coffee (2):