Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Westfield Manager?

Craig Moore has been given the managerial role at Westfield next season :smilewinkgrin:

Westfield Football Club are delighted to announce the appointment of the joint management duo of Craig Moore(pictured) and John Comer for 2010/11 season

Craig took over the reins for the final 5 games of the season after Dave Robsons departure. The 29 year old midfielder who has played for several clubs including Basingstoke Town, Godalming Town, Burnham, Guildford City and Ash United will also continue to feature as a player this season.

John Comer comes with a wealth of local experience including spells at the helm of Sheerwater and Bisley and an impressive coaching portfolio.

The current coaching staff will also be staying at the club

Speaking to the website Craig added “The aim is to get the club back to where it was – it will take a huge collective effort from everyone here at every level. I’m delighted that Dave Kelly and Kevin Bailey will be carrying on their magnificent work with the reserves as it’s a whole squad venture and our aim is promotion. The History of the club is there for all to see and we have the makings here of a good squad but we will add quality on the player front over the summer”.

Wish Craig all the best, 29 years young and one of the best strikers of a ball i've seen at this level.

Throw yourself in there Stoney!! Mean left peg :smilewinkgrin:

Excellent Fingers,that puts me in my place.

No comment !!

:coffee (2):