Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Duncs.

What the feck are you lot like?

Duncs is the biggest wined up merchant going on here. You have all fallen into his little trap.

I've worked with Duncs for the past 2 seasons and also briefly when at Ash. He is a good bloke who is very reserved, very calm but does speak his mind when he feels he needs to. Def not a meat head.

Duncs i understand has a personal issue with players, management etc etc using ex clubs to enhance their career or to promote themselves. I've heard many a time a player saying they had trials with chelsea or arsenal etc etc and then ending up playing for a ccl team like the rest of us. Its laughable when these people list clubs they bareley even played for which seems the case here.

Duncs has had you all biting and chomping away on a day when you should have all been either down the beach or in a beer garden. Instead you've been on here arguing and biting over a pretty poor subject.

If Camberley want to sell their new manager to the world by saying he was ex this and ex that, fine! In my opinion they had probably been better off by saying just that he has done an excellent job with the 2nd team and has been given his chance as 1st team manager! None of this wycombe bollox. Just that he has done well and Camberley were promoting within.

I was at Wentworth today watching the golf and then tried to replicate it at Foxhills Golf club in the evening. I shot a pretty [****!!****] +40.

Disappointed i missed the banter on here though.

Yeah Johnno, "bigging" yourself over past achievements should be banned from public forums. Now where did I see that "World Masters Judo Bronze Medallist 2008" title wink.gif

Fingers,you mean to say that is an untruth.Next your be telling us Cove is not a big Club.

Definition of a Meat Head= Bald,Little Grey matter above the Shoulders,More Clubs than Tiger Woods,likes Yul Brinner,and Lassie alledgely.Hope you all noticed the SAINTLY KROONS endorsement of Duncs behaviour,so no more biting from me,PAUL DUNCAN ASST.MANAGER,COVE F.C. hope they are proud of you,you represent the sad side of British Life.Smudgey will now depart to pastures new.

What the feck are you lot like?

Duncs is the biggest wined up merchant going on here. You have all fallen into his little trap.

I've worked with Duncs for the past 2 seasons and also briefly when at Ash. He is a good bloke who is very reserved, very calm but does speak his mind when he feels he needs to. Def not a meat head.

Duncs i understand has a personal issue with players, management etc etc using ex clubs to enhance their career or to promote themselves. I've heard many a time a player saying they had trials with chelsea or arsenal etc etc and then ending up playing for a ccl team like the rest of us. Its laughable when these people list clubs they bareley even played for which seems the case here.

Duncs has had you all biting and chomping away on a day when you should have all been either down the beach or in a beer garden. Instead you've been on here arguing and biting over a pretty poor subject.

If Camberley want to sell their new manager to the world by saying he was ex this and ex that, fine! In my opinion they had probably been better off by saying just that he has done an excellent job with the 2nd team and has been given his chance as 1st team manager! None of this wycombe bollox. Just that he has done well and Camberley were promoting within.

I was at Wentworth today watching the golf and then tried to replicate it at Foxhills Golf club in the evening. I shot a pretty [****!!****] +40.

Disappointed i missed the banter on here though.

Yeah Johnno, "bigging" yourself over past achievements should be banned from public forums. Now where did I see that "World Masters Judo Bronze Medallist 2008" title ;)

If i wanted to big myself up further i would have said the following:

Junior British National Champion 1997

Great Britain and Olympic Squad 1996 - 2002

Senior British Closed Champion 1999

GB Ranked No 1 - 2000

Belgium Open 'B' Tournament Bronze - 2000 (GB)

British Open 'B' Tournament Bronze - 2000 (GB)

Dutch 'A' Tournament Bronze - 2001 (GB)

World Masters Championship Bronze - 2008

'A' denotes Olympic Ranking Points Qualifying Event

'B' denotes Non Olympic Event

(GB) = Squad Event

200+ Medals and Trophies

7 National Medals

Runnymeade Sports Personality Award 1992

Surrey County Council Sports Grant 1992

Hampshire County Council Sports Bursary 1995

1st Dan Blackbelt 1995

BJA Club Coach Award

But i havent mentioned those achievements now have i??

OH NO !!!!

It's going to be another gorgeous hot day, so I forecast more rambles and ranting on here |!

:smashfreakb: :bartshocked:

Ha Ha.

All we need now is Weebs back in the fold :)

Feck me, I go away for a little while and it seems like everyone is picking on poor old Duncs.... Quiet, shy, reserved, unashuming and last but not least courteous in defeat, are we all talking about the same person. :dance (2):

Edited by Weeble

Nothing, but Green Fingers brought it up so ask him!!

I once got told off by a policeman for throwing a gherkin from a cheeseburger at their windscreen.

Just thought I'd join in the random statement game.

Funniest thing on here for ages m8.....

Fan who do you and your couple of kronies think you are,this is a forum for everyone who chooses to join, just because you don't have the same opinions as me doesn't mean I shouldn't comment on things,you can say what you like about me it doesn't worry me in any shape or form but please grow up and lets have an argument/debate about things instead of stupid childlike comments such as BOREOFF SADO, I mean come on its pathetic.

I'm not a 'Kronie' (whatever the hell that is) of anyone, nor am I Pearcey. I just think you post like a knob head.

Nothing to do with your opinions, just to do with the way you post them. Then you have the cheek to slate people that do the same to you. If you're going to give it out, then you've got to take it back.

DUNCS dont you think that pearcey is aware that he is overweight, why do you feel the need to try to put people down. pearcey deserves a bit more respect, from someone who is not fit to lace his boots. :coffee (2):

you've nearly got the hang of it, a good question and then you spoiled it with some mudslinging,people who know me know i am bald and as Teflon will tell you it is what gets highilghted on this forum and I don't mind one bit I see it for what it is meant to be, a joke, but when somebody wants to diss me and call me a meat head then the rules become different, I dont know PEARCEY (hows that) but if you are going to post on any forum and you want to sling mud then don't be surprised to get some back, thats all.

Cheers fan for the support,but duncs keeps coming out with same old banter that I always get(pies,burgers and all the fat jokes) I enjoy the banter, just as duncs has probably heard all the bald and slap head jokes,it's nothing personal;)