Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Duncs.

And most of those pie eating jokes came from me when we beat eventual Champions Bedfont Green 3-0 last season.

Chunky had the last laugh tho! And the last burger too!! dance%20(2).gif

you dont have to be 10ft tall to score a screamer in a cup final Dunc's!!

are we still talking about that goal??..................

YES

.......... well we are in my house anyway!!

had all the jokes through school, college, work, football......you'd think it wouldnt bother me anymore....

bigcry.gif

Edited by johnnojudo

And most of those pie eating jokes came from me when we beat eventual Champions Bedfont Green 3-0 last season.

Green pea told me what you was writing on here after that game,something about burgers on the edge of the box and me going looking for them???Just before we beat 1-0 at our place,oh happy days...I celebrated with a ginsters on the way home followed by a double whopper;p

Hey Pearcey was it one of those special whoppers that are slightly taller than JJ (Thought I would join the general love in on) bartshocked.gif

Hey Pearcey was it one of those special whoppers that are slightly taller than JJ (Thought I would join the general love in on) bartshocked.gif

Yes it was,I even dined in to savour the moment.

Kroons do they release the fixture lists?

Green pea told me what you was writing on here after that game,something about burgers on the edge of the box and me going looking for them???Just before we beat 1-0 at our place,oh happy days...I celebrated with a ginsters on the way home followed by a double whopper;p

I think you will find that you rang me up about it as I posted something about you polising off a tray of sandwiches smile.gif

I would have thought so Pearcey otherwise how the hell would teams know who they are playing and when ?cheesy%20(2).gif

Sorry I missed out WHEN do they release the fixture lists?

I would have thought so Pearcey otherwise how the hell would teams know who they are playing and when ?cheesy%20(2).gif

I don't know the date but it will be a while yet.

I believe things work down from the top ... Premier League first down to conference then contributory leagues (Ryman etc) followed by supply leagues (CCL etc)

I don't know the date but it will be a while yet.

I believe things work down from the top ... Premier League first down to conference then contributory leagues (Ryman etc) followed by supply leagues (CCL etc)

Ta for that,footy

Sorry Pearcey I couldnt resist :(

I think we normally look mid July. Got to sort out all the leagues first.

No probs kroons,I set myself up there and deserved that,ok well I'll look forward to mid July.ta

Best not say too much to upset the big guy......

think i'm in the same team as him for the West Ham sixes tournament on Saturday...ignore.gif

Nice fella is Pearcey, great keeper!! Might bring him a home baked apple pie!